the night before school

As I walked in the house after my shout run I told  mom and dad that I need to wash up for dinner.

Mom dad I'm going to get in the shower  be for dinner of.

Ok pryde mom said.

As I walked up the stairs to my room I went to my dresser and poled out  a pear of p,js to put on for when I get out of the shower.

I walked to my bathroom I Turned on the wather and jumped in the tub.

I filled the tub a little bit and I  turned the shower on as well.

I sat there and imagined me as a fish and out of  know we're I was a fish.

Well that's new I never did that be for.

I swam around be for I got tired of swimming and shifted back to human .

As the water hit my back I felt a weird feeling like some one is here .

I got out the tub and went to put on my night down and went down stairs and I sat at the table with Sam then mom and dad came and sat down at the table .

We started to eat but the  feeling came back I looked around  but nothing .

So  pryde  how do you like your room.

Good thank you.

Is the room to girley

No it's perfect thank you. 

After dinner I wen  to my room and got I'm bed and trye to sleep but mom and dad came in and told  me I will have school to morrow.

Ok mom good night.

As I sat there thinking of school to marow I just though about how the school will reacked to a new student I hope they like me as all I could say  I fell fast a sleep.