Chapter Seven

So here it is guys ! Chapter Seven :)
Hope you enjoy, the story will be filled with more drama and action right after this chapter, more Larry moments and Niam are to be seen ;)
Comments will be appreciated to as what you'd like to have happen, suggestions are always welcomed !
anyways, enjoy guys, this one it a longish chapter.

-JustAkiss xox 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seven

Niall

“Harry, shh, it’s okay.”

“Louis! Louis! Louis!”

“Shh, Harry! Stop! Harry, shh.”

“Louis, leave me alone! Who are you?”

“Harry! Shut up!”

“Shhhh.”

I groaned, rolling over and shoving my face in the pillow, pulling the sides over a little so that I could cover my ears and muffle the noises from outside.

“Stop it!” Harry then yelled, his voice sounding panicked.

“Shh, Harry,” Louis then snapped in a shushed voice. “It’s okay, shh.”

I opened my eyes in the soft cotton before rolling onto my stomach―or should I say try to roll over. I looked down to see Liam’s face buried into my jumper, his arms clinging tightly around me. I felt a smile spread across my lips as I placed a hand in his hair, brushing through the softness that was all messed up due to the pillows and sheets.

“Louis, I don’t know you anymore!” Harry then yelled again.

“Harry... please.” Louis was then heard, his voice pleading and sounding on the verge of cracking.

I rose and eyebrow and groaned again before trying to pull Liam off me.

“No,” he mumbled grabbing on tighter to my body.

Part of me froze but, the other part was telling me that something was going on in the other room and I needed to go check up on it.

“I have to go see what’s going on.” I whispered to Liam.

He shook his head on the side of my body. “No, it’s just Harry, sleep talking.”

“How are you so sure?”

He took his face out of my jumper to rest his chin on my stomach. His eyes met mine, making them look a bright gold with the sun shining into my bedroom. It made me smile at him because he looked so handsome―it just made me smile. I kept hold of his gaze until he spoke.

“Because before you woke up Zayn was telling Louis to try to ignore it and that Harry was probably having a bad dream.” He sighed lightly. “And well, we all know that if we wake up Harry, he will be the most pissed off person throughout the day and we don’t need that considering we have to have him learn pretty much all the songs.”

I sighed, my eyes still on Liam’s.

“I should still go and see them.”

Liam pouted, tightening his arms around me. “No, I’m comfortable right now.”

I felt my cheeks turn hot for a moment, not leaving Liam’s gaze. He smiled before cuddling up to my shoulder.

“You lay still when you sleep and you don’t snore as loud as the other lads.” He then said his face buried in my neck.