Chapter 6-Fun Times

Thanks you guys I love hearing your nice feed back and this is gonna be an intense chapter. You'll just have to find out!!!!;)lol ok extremely bored!:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAKE'S POINT OF VIEW 

    I woke up cuddled up to Jenna on a blanket. She looked so peaceful that I didn't want to rouse her so I just layed there stroking her cheek. All of a sudden her eyes fluttered open. At first she was confused, but as soon as she saw me she smiled.

    "Morning." she said stifling a yawn.  

    "Morning. You want to get some grub soon? I'm hungry."  

    "Sure. There probably not anything open right now though so I guess we'll have to wait a bit." 

    "Fine with me." she smiled sweetly and I bent down giving her a kiss. She pulled my head down more until the kiss got really intense. I flipped on top of her as I got pulled into the kiss even more. Jenna nibbled my lip a bit and I groaned in pleasure. I pressed my body even harder against hers she groaned in content. This continued for a while longer. We were in a full out make-out session. We finally pulled apart breathless. I loved the way Jenna kissed me with those full, lucious lips. She made me feel so right.  

    "Wow. That was amazing." I said still breathless. She turned head looking at me smiling. Jenna closed the gap between us once again getting pulled into the kiss. This time I found myself being the one pulling her closer. Before I knew it my hands travelled to her waist as I clumsily started to pull up her shirt. Once it was off I threw it to the side, revealing a black bra with a bow. She took off my shirt as well tossing it to my right. I started to kiss her neck working my way up to her lips. 

    "Wait." she said breathless. I ignored this and kept kissing. "We can't do this here Jake." I nodded and we got up. We walked/tripped towards my room still making out. As we came to my room I pressed her against the door as I got out my key fumbling to unlock my door as fast as possible. As soon as we got in I slammed the door behind her and we layed down on the bed. I unbuttoned her skinny jeans pulling them down all the way. We both knew we were 16 and couldn't go all the way -yet- so the underwear stayed on. I groaned a bit as Jenna threw my own jeans off to the side somewhere. We kept at it for about 20-30 minutes until we parted. We just layed there on the bed panting. Wow now that was amazing.

JENNA'S POINT OF VIEW 

    Jake and I layed there for awhile still pretty tired. I snuggled up to each other still in our underwear. 

    "We should probably get dressed now." I said as Jake pouted. 

    "But you look so hot in your underwear and bra!" 

    I laughed, throwing a pillow at him. As I slipped on my pants I looked around for my shirt. Oh crap. I had left it outside with Jake's. 

     "Jake our shirts are still outside." Jake looked over from where he was lounging on the bed. 

    "Ok well I can go grab them if you want." I smiled thankful to have such a sweet boyfriend.  

    "Thanks so much." he threw on a polo and kissed me on the nose. 

    "Anything for you."

    After waiting for about 15 minutes Jake came back with my shirt. I took It from him and slipped it on. 

    "There's probably some place to eat open now." 

    "Yeah sure let's go get some food!" Jake whooped apparently excited to go eat. We held hands the whole way to his car.

    When we got to the brunch place Jake ordered a huge breakfast. That boy can sure eat! He downed 2 eggs,bacon,toast and home fries no problem. Me on the other hand still had food on my plate. 

    "Mmm, that was good!" Jake patted his stomach for emphasis.  

    "Maybe if you didn't eat so fast you would have enjoyed it more." I smirked. Before he could say anything else his phone rang. 

    "Oh. One sec I just need to take this." 

    "Yeah sure." I listened as Jake chatted with who I assumed was his mother.The conversation was finally coming to an end. 

    "Ok bye love you to." 

    "Was that your mom?" 

    "Yeah. Umm she wants me to come over and I asked if you could come. She said it was fine. Would you want to come? The trips 2 hours driving." 

     "Yeah that would be cool." the server took our plates while Jake paid the bill.

    Later that day Jake and I hopped in his car ready to go to his parents. I was a bit nervous. Who shouldn't be! I was just crossing my fingers that they like me. 

    "So what are your parents like?"  

    "My moms pretty chill. She works as a nurse and my dad is really tough. He's a high school coach. What about yours?" 

    "I- I don't have any." Jakes face fell realizing what the answer to his question was. 

    "Oh. I'm really sorry Jen. I didn't know." I smiled sadly at him. 

    "It's ok Jake." for a little while there was an awkward silence between us until I asked. "Do you think your parents will like me?" Jake turned his head and kissed my cheek. 

    "Of corse they will. I know I do." we both smiled as Jake drove on towards his parents home.