Chapter 12-The Bucket List

A/N Thanks so much for reading and commenting!!!! Here is the chapter that u all hav been waiting for...well atleast I have:) Also a huge thanks to @15putzie for all the support!!! And i can not believe I'm almost at 2000 reads!!!!  ur...awesomeness...just...too....strong....enjoy...the...chapter *faint*

BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE THEME SONG OF "THE BUCKET LIST": ICONA POP- I LOVE IT:)

ENJOY!!!-------------------->

-=----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     "Run!!" I yelled laughing hysterically while Jake ran carrying me piggyback style to the car.

     "I'm not superman ya know!" he shouted back even though I could tell by his grin he was enjoying it too.

      "What are you talking about? You're my Superman!" I giggled hugging his neck even tighter. He looked back at me with a lopsided grin.

       "True that!" We approached his car and he lowered me to the ground slowly. "For you superwoman." he winked opening the passengers door for me.

        "Oh thank you superman!" I giggled.

        "Anytime." He said while flexing his muscles to play the part. He ran around to the drivers door and very smoothly jumped in beside me, clicking his seat belt in one precise motion. I pretended to be fiddling with the list so I didn't look like a complete idiot gawking at his every move. I checked over the list again. Oh my god, this is going to be fun!

        "Do you have a pen?"

        "Yeah, in the glove box. Why?"

        "Just so I can cross off some of the items we've already accomplished."

        "Oh speaking of which, I have a surprise for you."

        "A surprise? For me?' I asked genuinely excited.

        "Well of course it's for you! I'm not buying myself a present." He grinned. "Check the glove box." I automatically ripped the glove box open to reveal a perfectly wrapped present and a pen. Saving the pen for later I greedily took the present in my hands. I don't usually get presents you see. I ripped the tissue paper out of the bag to reveal what could only be a Polaroid camera. I was in shock. I didnt think we'd actually get a Polaroid camera! I just wanted pictures, I didn't think he'd even be able to find one.

     "How'd you even get this?" I could see him grin. I guessed it made him happy to see me so happy.

     "A friend of mine gave it to me."

     "You are amazing Jake!"

     "You can say that." He shrugged. I held up the camera to his face and clicked the button. The picture appeared seconds later. I examined it as the picture began to take form. There in front of me, was the picture of Jake grinning at me. It was beautiful. "Don't take too many pictures though because the film doesn't last too long." I nodded as I grabbed the pen. I took out the list.

      "Ditch school, check. Take pictures of everything we do with a Polaroid, check." I read out loud.

      "Now, where to next?"

      We stood in font of the aquarium tank, fingers entwined, jaw slack. I had never been to an aquarium or a zoo or anything of the sort for that matter. The tank was so beautiful and full of life it amazed me. Who knew fish were so big! I pressed my face up against the glass and let my eyes flick after a silly little orange fish. I watched curiously as a shark zoomed past me leaving millions of bubbles in its wake. Jake watched me smiling. I watched the sea anemones move and the fish swim in circles and sharks zoom. I heard the click of the camera and turned around to see Jake taking a picture of me. He looked up smiling sliding the picture into a photo album we had brought with us. He held out his hand.