Chapter 2- Soup is definatly not your color

I walked in the cold dark towards the school thinking about Jake. I think I'm crushing on him. He's sweet, funny and hot. Wow, best combination ever! And I get to see him tomorrow. YES! I hope he likes me to because if he didn't that would just plain suck. Well, you never know with guys though. My mind just can't stop thinking about him. By now I was already in the building and standing in front of my door. I quietly took out my student ID card and inserted it in the card reader that unlocks the door. Luckily I convinced the principal to give me a room without a roommate. I walked into my room, quickly threw on some pj's and crawled under my comforter. I fell asleep pumped about tomorrow and dreaming about Jake.

    I woke up at 7 am the next morning like usual, but today I was extremely excited. Tonight I was hanging out with a certain cute guy. Yep you guessed it, Jake! I wanted to look good today so I applied some foundation, a bit of mascara, eyeliner and light pink lip gloss. I'm looking good! I threw on my cute flats, light blue ripped skinny jeans and a flowy white spaghetti strap top. I checked myself out in the mirror. Wow, hot stuff! I smiled and did a small twirl in front of the mirror. Now time for my hair. I decided just to straighten it. I checked myself out in the mirror one more time and I was right, the outfit totally complimented my complexion. I grabbed my bag, checked my schedule quickly and finally I was out the door. Crap I have math first. At least in math Virginia wasn't there to bug me.

    I didn't really pay attention to Mr.Ruper's long speech. I mostly just doodled. Some of my doodles contained the word 'Jake'. I can't wait til' tonight. 

    "Alrighty class dismissed. Remember do pages 110-114 for next class and we have a test on Monday." Oh I forgot was Friday. Yes! Weekend here I come! Anyways back to reality. Now I have art. I like art and Mrs.Catessi our teacher. Today in art we were making glass art. Mine is mostly blue, green and white glass.  

    "That looks really nice Jenna! Good work." Mrs.Catessi said sweetly. 

    "Thanks!" 

    "How is mine?" Virginia interjected rudely. 

    "It's good but you have to use more than one colour of glass." Mrs.Catessi pointed at my artwork trying to make a point, "See? Look how good Jenna's is, she used blue, green and white glass." Ha! In your face Virginia! Jenna 1 - Virginia 0. 

    "Oh, yeah I could use like purple glass or something."  

    "I think that would look good. Now carry on Virginia." Virginia kept working on her art work, but she looked pissed! Yep I love art.

    Now history. So boring. Oh I forgot we're learning about ancient cultures. This might sound dorky, but I love learning about ancient cultures. It's neat to think long ago that's how life actually was. Anyways now back to reality. I sort of got sidetracked though and was daydreaming.  

    "Jenna Pay attention! If I have to tell you again you're spending after school with me!" Mr.Rathburne said sternly. Oh no I was meeting Jake at the tree at 5pm. 

    "Sorry sir it won't happen again." Ok now I seriously had to pay attention.

    Finally lunch came. Woohoo! I speed walked to the cafeteria and paid for my lunch. Today I got a tuna sandwich, V8 smoothie and a cookie. Like usual I sat in the corner by the window. I looked out over the trees all neatly in a row and there in the very middle of the row was the willow tree. I smiled to myself as I remembered the night with Jake. I looked at the willow tree again and I realized that someone was walking toward the willow. Oh my god it's Jake! I took my tray and left the caf heading for the willow tree.

    I had a devilish plan to scare the crap out of Jake. Teehee this is gonna be fun! I quietly tiptoed behind the trunk of the willow. I prepared myself to yell boo... I was ready. 

    "BOO!!!" I screamed as I jumped in front of Jake. 

    "Holy shit!" Jake yelled as he jumped terrified, launching the tomato soup that he was eating up in the air. It spilled all over his white shirt as I started laughing my ass off.  

     "Jenna, I hate you!" Jake said annoyed. By this time I was in tears laughing. 

    "Your coming with me to clean this up." 

    "How can I help you clean up?" 

    "Just come." He took my hand and started walking towards his school. 

    "I can't go into your school! We'll get in trouble." I whined. 

    "Oh don't be such a wimp! We won't get in trouble." 

    "Fine you win." sometimes I hate that boy. He grinned at me and led me to the building still holding my hand. On the other hand sometimes I love that boy... He led me into the corridor. The school was like ours except a bit older. He led me down some more corridors. We passed the gym, which was really big and the trophy case. We finally turned the corner and stopped at a door that said 318. Jake took out a key and unlocked the door. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N hey everybody:) hope you liked the chapter! Tell me what you think in the comments! 

Xoxo 

@forever1D