Chapter 9-Alice in Wonderland

OMG sorry for the wait I was SUPER busy and then had to finish an essay:/ not too fun. Anyways its here though now so Please read and comment!! Hope you like the twist too;) and a rlly good song is Blue Jeans by Lana Del Ray!!!LOVE IT SO MUCHHH!! srry i cudnt get the video on!!:(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I thought the dining room was the nicest room I've ever seen the I was wrong. The dining room looked like an old run down diner compared to the guest bedroom. My guest bedroom. It was after dinner and I was heading up to my room to retire for the night. I followed Reta who easily navigated herself up the grand staircase and through the hallways. And believe me there were lots of hallways. Hell, if I lived here I still wouldn't be able to find my way around after I moved in. Reta continued up the hallway past door after door. I obviously wouldn't be allowed to sleep in the same bed as Jake. I missed his soft touch already. It's just one night Jenna, suck it up butter cup I silently coaxed to myself.

"Your bedroom is just up ahead." Said Reta still strutting towards the door at the end of the hall. I didn't know what I was expecting to see, but all I knew was I was not expecting this. Reta walked ahead and flung open the door momentarily blocking my view before stepping inside. I felt like Alice in wonderland with all this curiosity flowing. I trotted into the room anxious of what to find. I walked in and my jaw practically hit the floor. The room was amazing. Absolutely beautiful. The high ceilings continued throughout the house, the walls were painted my favorite colour; robins egg blue, an antique white dresser was up against the wall. While on the other wall stood a regal white chair which tied in perfectly with the giant bed covered In a blue and white striped duvet. There were many more elements I'd love to explain about how amazing this room was (like the reflective coffee table and beach paintings), but I was too busy trying to take it all in still. This was honestly my dream room. You see I've never been to the ocean. The sand in my toes, the sea air in my face even the warm sun on my shoulders was a desire of mine. I just pictured myself on a beach just letting my body float along on the water, the sun caressing my skin and the breeze gently pushing me out into infinity. I could've stayed in that day dream forever if it weren't for Reta who snapped me out of it. I don't blame her though, I probably looked very stupid standing there with my eyes closed and and a retarded smile on my face. She probably thinks I'm on crack or something. "That door there leads to the bathroom and if you need anything just come and fetch me. Margret will be coming up shortly with a pair of spare pajamas."

"Thank you so much." I replied grinning. How could I not grin? I was in dream land!

"Anytime hun." She smiled her eyes twinkling. I listened to Reta shut the door quietly. Just to make sure she was gone though I ran up to the door, pressed an ear to the door and silently counted to 10. Once I had convinced myself she was gone I turned back around with a grin eyeing the bed as if it were prey. I ran as fast as my legs would take me and took I flying leap landing face first into the soft covers. Ahh, this is the life. If this wasn't my boyfriends parents house I would've probably start jumping on the bed, but for exactly that reason I didn't. I haven't even see the washroom yet. To think of it I could really use a shower before I go to sleep. But I'm going to do it movie star style! I jumped off my bed and started to strip down like they do in the movies. I first slowly took off my shirt letting it drop to floor on my way to the washroom and did the same with every other piece of clothing. I walked up to the door and flung open the door while flipping my hair and walking "seductively" into the bathroom. It was beautiful to with its modern look with a white granite shower and little blue tiles. I could get used to this!

I had just got out of the shower and was headed back to the main room when Margret walked in. I let a little squeal startled and pulled my towel tighter around my bare body.

"Oh I am so sorry dear! I didn't mean to intrude like this, I just came to give you these extra pajamas. Why don't you put these on and I'll wait here for you." I nodded reluctantly and shuffled into the bathroom while simultaneously trying to keep my towel up. That would just be awkward (and a whole list of other words that I don't want to list) mooning my boyfriend's mom. Very awkward. I walked over the bathroom threshold of the lavish bathroom and quietly shut the door closing the picture of Margret sitting on the bed. I let my towel slip silently to the floor as I held the pajamas in front of me. They weren't exactly my style per say, but they would do. I got dressed and quickly and headed back into the bedroom. His mom awaited me with a dazzling smile.

"You look ravishing in everything!" She smiled.

"Thank you." I giggled.

"No problem honey, now please sit with me. We have some serious buisness to talk about." She said her blinding smile disappearing. I was slightly confused, but followed instructions anyways. "Its about Jake..."

"What about him?" I asked questioningly.

"Well," she paused choosing her words carefully. "We've been informed about a special...opportunity for Jake. We have been thinking this over a lot and we have seen how much he loves you. That's why we're breaking the news to you because we know it would break both of your hearts if he told you. We haven't even told him yet, but we're doing that next. We've made it official since his grades are beginning to fall. It's an amazing opportunity for him, and his father went there too." she paused again pursing her lips. Her eyes fell to her fidgeting hands and then met mine. "He's switching to a private school...in England."