Chapter 13-Flying Unicorns

Im sorry for the long wait i had a lot of homework to catch up on and I was really busy  packing:( i hope u guys like it and thank u sooooooo much for all the support<3 it means so much to me oh and check out the prologue of xxoptic1utchxx and my new story "Secrets" is coming soon!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

     I awoke drowsily the next morning to a knock at my door. I pulled aside my duvet and slowly sat up in my chilly bedroom. Who could that be anyways? I looked over to see it was only 7am. School didn't even start until 8:50! I grumbled something along the lines of, this better be good or whoever that person is will get it, and grabbed a sweater before heading for the door. Before I could reach the door a knock echoed for the second time. 

     "I'm coming!" I growled at the door. I grabbed the knob and gave it yank sending the door flying open. It revealed a very pissed off Virginia and her two right side henchmen, Rebecca and Stephanie.  

     "What would you like from my life today?" I grumbled, honestly not giving a shit what she said. I really just wanted to go back to bed. 

     "You know what I want." She sneered while her minions just gave me dirty looks. 

     "Honey, I ain't no physic." I said back with an almost cocky smile. Unfortunately she did not like this very much and she rolled her eyes dramatically. 

      "I want to know what you did with Jake yesterday!" She snapped impatiently. 

      "Why do you care?" 

      "Because he's mine!"  

     "Yours?" I burst out laughing at the idea. "News flash, I'm his girlfriend here!" 

     "Yeah, but he loves me."  

     "Oh is that so?" I smirked. I really didn't have time for this, but it was pretty entertaining. 

     "Yes it is so. The only reason he is dating you is because he got lonely after I broke up with him." 

     "Bitch please, he broke up with you." I snickered. 

    "Same thing! But he still loves me. You're just a fill in." 

     "Woah, woah, woah! Ok, first of all aren't you already dating someone? And second of all if he loves you so much then why do we make out basically every day and almost have sex once or twice?" She was silent after this remark, a million different emotions masking her face. 

       "Well I will get him back!" She yelled as I sighed not even caring anymore. I started to shut the door in her face. 

      "Good-bye Virginia." I called as I shut the door not even bothering to listen to the rest of her ranting. I seriously have to get out of here, I thought.

      I practically sprinted towards the door of the boys school as soon as the bell rang. I reached the locked glass doors and waited for Jake as usual. Just then my phone buzzed. The only contacts I had on my phone were Jake and the foster agency that helped me get into the bording schools since nobody wanted me. I guessed it was Jake though, considering the agency only called me to check in on my birthday or christmas.

I'll b a few minutes late, srry:( stuck in class detention

My spirits dropped a bit, but that wouldn't stop me from waiting for him. I sent a quick text back and propped myself up against the wall. I examined the grout in between the bricks that made up the wall, running my finger over it slowly. The wall seemed to look nice from afar, but was caked with cracks up close. Just like some people I know. Only a few minutes passed, but it felt like a millennium. Just then I heard a rustle next to me. I turned my head hoping to find Jake. No such luck. There stood a tall guy with tousled blonde hair and striking blue eyes. He looked just as surprised to see me as I was him. Unlike me though his expression was soon taken over by a cocky smile.

     "Well hello there sweetheart." he grinned, giving me the once over.

     "Hi." First Virginia and now some smart ass guy? What next, a flying unicorn?

     "What's a pretty girl like you standing all alone out here for?" He replied, his tone as smooth as peanut butter.

     "I'm not alone actually, I'm just waiting for my boyfriend." I snarled back starting to lose my patience. He laughed at this and shook his head at me.

      "Feisty, feisty, feisty. And I'm not surprised that a girl like you would already be taken," he looked around slowly backing me into the wall. "but for now I don't see this supposed boyfriend of yours so lets make this quick, shall we?" Before I could react he had me pressed against the wall one hand on the walll beside my head and the other firmly on my waist leaving me no room to escape.

      "Get off me!" I breathed as his body grinded against mine.

      "Don't be like that hun, you know you want it." he said craning his neck to whisper in my ear. This was even worse then flying unicorns and he was severely wrong to think I wanted him. I was honestly  in panic mode. If this goes any farther...who knows what could happen. Using my quick thinking-and because he was to close for me to kick him in the balls- I bit his ear as hard as possible. I was hoping for him to retreat in surprise, but he didn't even flinch. "You want to play rough, eh?" I whimpered as the whole situation began to sink in. I was about to be- I couldn't even say the word, even in my head. He slipped his hands under my shirt and was almost at my bra when someone shoved him right off of me, letting my half limp body hit the ground. It was Jake.