Chapter 3

ALICE’S P.O.V

“GET UP!” my brother Matt yells in my ear. I hit his head and he pulls me out of bed

“OUCH! You dick, you hurt my back!” I yell as he runs down the stairs laughing.

“ ARGG damn you, your a peice of sh*t” I yell at him while running down the stairs to the toilet, I lock the door as he tries to come in wondering whether I hit his face or not?

While I brush my teeth I look out the window. OHMIGAWD!! Gale is in his toilet, I stare at his wet brown hair with golden highlights; his lips are pressed tight together while he applies gel to his hair. My eyes scroll down his bare back right to the lining of the towel, imagining what’s under there! He finds me watching him from his mirror and turns around I try looking somewhere else, but I know he saw me so I look back at him.  

I jumped when my brother bangs the door yelling “get out of there” I accidently drop my tooth brush on the floor I watch as Gale smirks and walks away. I bend down to pick up my toothbrush but fall onto my butt and put my hands over my head. I just embarrassed myself in front of the hottest guy in school, “get out bitch” my brother yells still banging on the door.  “Hold on I’ll be out in a sec” I yell back. I take my hair brush and open the door. Matt runs in and shuts it quickly.

I grab a piece of cake from the table and start eating it, it’s not healthy but I’m running late for school now after the whole moment that happened in the toilet with Gale.

When I reach school Koa my sister from another mister runs and screams at me “Jason asked me out!” “Good on ya” I say as I walk to my locker “so…..” “What?” I ask “where’s Gale?” she says  “I don’t know” I say remember what happened in the morning and smiling to myself. “He asked you out, didn’t he?” she asks in a high pitched tone.

 “NO” I cry “where’s Emily?” I ask her trying to change the subject

“I don’t know?” she tries to mock me. “Very funny” I say while smacking her on the arm. “OUCH”,

“haha” I laugh while walking to the library.

I walk with Koa into the library trying to pay attention to her, while her blabbers away about Jason and how he asked her out.

As I go to the fictional section Gale walks in with Jason, Josh, Tyson and Matt….MATT!!! My brother hangs out with the guy I like!?! OHMIGAWD…. Koa stares at me and tries to see who I’m looking at. “Let me get this straight” she says “you like him but he doesn’t like you right??” “shhh I don’t want him to know I’m here “ I whisper.

Koa runs up to Jason, “hey” “hi” she replies, “what you doing here?” she asks, come to find you” he says. She hugs him and grabs his hand, bringing him and his friends to me. Matt walks out of the library not wanting to see me.

Jason, Tyson, Josh and Gale walk towards me. Tyson is my cousin “long time no talk” he says while hugging me. “Yeah” I reply… “So what you doing here?” he asks… “Homework” I show him all the books in my bag. We sit down at one of the library’s tables, Tyson sits next to me, Jason and Koa sit diagonally from me, Josh goes to find a book and Gale sits opposite me. I get sweaty palms while he watches me do my homework; everything goes silent till he breaks contact with me to talk to Josh who’s now approaching the table. He sits on the table, Miss Eleanor our librarian tells Josh to stop putting his butt germs on the table. We all laugh but me, whose still staring at Gale.

“How much more do you need to do?” Tyson asks. I point to the history and science books that I still have to finish. By now Koa is on top of Jason making-out in front of us. “Get a room” Josh says obviously disgusted by their kissing noises. Gale stares at me “need help?” he asks “nahh I’m all cool” I say trying to avoid his deep, harm gaze, which is making my palms sweatier and slippery while I write. 

I watch as Gale drinks his water, some of the water drips down his shirt, he looks down at his shirt. He removes his shirt and I watch as his muscle flex’s, he stands up and lets me see his six pack, he pours his bottled water down his bare body and it soaks his white fitting pants, which becomes see-through. That just turns me on and I jump out of my seat sliding across the table to feel his muscled body. His juicy lips touch mine and it’s like heaven. I rub my hand down his back and try to pull down his pants……..

“Uh-hmm, excuse me Ms Parker, can you please tell me what the answer for question one, page 69” Mr Rello asks obviously pissed off. I hear a few people laugh when he repeats the page number. YOLO a girl from the back yells out. “I beg your pardon!” “Sir Get a life” another boy yells out, people start cracking up. “Shut up” Mr Rello yells out. The bell rings and everyone rushes out of the class so they don’t get a detention. I’m the last to leave the room, “sorry for disrupting the class sir” I apologies. “It’s alright sweetie, um… what does YOLO mean?” he asks.  “You only live once sir” I reply wanting to laugh my head off. “Oh thanks” he says. 

~*~

I watch as Gale walks home in front of me. He keeps turning and smiling at me, I smile back.” Bye” I say, regretting it once it’s out.

Once I enter the house I run upstairs and take out clothes to have a shower. I think off the whole day and how I dreamt of kissing Gale, this is any boy this is the boy I love.

read.comment.vote.fan.tell friends