chapter 1

Dear diary.....

My name is Alice Parker, I'm sixteen years old and this is the story of how the boy  living next door from me fell in love with a girl like me.....

Dear diary......

In a few days I turn 16 yay, I'm so happy but nervous.  My friends are holding a massive "sweet sixteen" party. I hardly know some of the people they are inviting (awkward) haha.

I don't know what to do, I'm stressing out- I bet they'll invite boys, cute boys...... haha.

Dear diary.....

SHAME 

I was right they are inviting boys... yay.  Wtf they are inviting over 200 hundred people..... Getting a lot of presents this year.

~*~

"5 minutes and I'm coming in Ali" My brother Matt yells from the other side of the bathroom door.

"I'll be just a sec, just putting my mascara on" I yell back.

"I need to pee hurry up" he says in a pissed tone.

My brother Matt is a funny, asshole at times. But he is my older brother, well not that older than me though, he is only 17.

"I love you" I yell at him while opening the door for him to come in.

He brushes his dry lips across my cheek and closes the door, I guess that was a kiss but I don't comment, otherwise he will get pissed off and say "what more do you want!"

When I reach school my friends Emily and Koa are waiting at my locker.

Emily has a round face, with pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes, the type of eyes you'll get lost in.

My other friend Koa has dead straight, pitch black hair, silver eyes the type husky dogs have (cool or what) olive skin and a heart shaped face.

"Did you see the new boy yet" Koa asks eagerly.

"No" I say in a confused voice.

Emily drags me by the shirt all the way to the administration office.

"Look, Look, Look' Koa says jumping up and down like she saw a cute little dog.

Emily stairs at that muscled boy's back for a moment. Then Koa asks Emily "are you drooling" then we all laugh really loudly. He turns around to look at us, so we run down the corridor giggling not bothering to see the new guy's face at all.

I go to my first period English; I go and talk to me friends till Mr Tanner comes. Then Regan Foster walks into the classroom, my best friend well was my best friend. I don't know what happened to us, we were so close and now she's just avoiding me like she's the queen and everyone else is just her slaves. Well at least she has followers and I'm happy for her, even though she hates me for some reason.

Finally Mr Tanner walks in and teaches us about Romeo and Juliet, we heard some awww's and everybody cracked up, so did I. Sir puts the on movie half way through the movie I hear sniffs and turn to the side and see girls and boys wiping their eyes. Even Blake the schools playboy is wiping his eyes surprisingly.

After that weird first period I finally see the new boy. I heard that his name is Gale. He is walking towards me, and then pasts me without a glance. WHAT! No one has ever walked past me without a glance or a peek. I was shocked and heartbroken that he never took the time to look at me. 

At lunch time I walk to the bench where Emily and Koa are, then look at Regan at the popular table. Koa sees the look on my face and says "you’re losing your spice lady" in an American accent I've never heard before. Emily says "someone needs to get their crown back" while staring at Regan like she is something to eat!

When I go home my mum says "go and say hi to your new neighbours".

I stare at her weirdly and then walk outside to greet my neighbours. I stand at their door, take a deep breath and press the bell. It takes a few minutes then a boy answers..... The new boy at school..... The boy that walked part me...... I stand there like an idiot, I'm frozen, and I can't seem to speak. His mum walks to the door. I need to speak now so I blurt out "My mum said to come and meet my neighbours so I did"

Then I hold my hand out hoping she'll shake it so I can be done with this. Gale stares at me, I stare at him. Then he closes the door. I feel like crying, but I don't I just sigh and walk home, I turn back to see him looking out the curtain.

I head up to my room and cry, cry because he doesn't care. I just fell in love with the boy living next door......