Chapter 5

ALICE’S POV

Dear diary

 2 days till my birthday yay, I feel so awkward there are so many people coming!!! I don’t know half of them…. It’s at Emily’s house. I’m so happy. I think Gale is coming yep I said it right Gale is coming!!! Whooo.

“Alice, Alice what do you want for your birthday theme??” Koa and Emily come running to me “anything” I shrug “you sure you don’t want to pick any theme?” “yep I’m sure” I reply “ok” they run of planning the theme. Tyson walks over to me and hugs me “happy birthday” he says “um.. My birthday is in 2 days” I say “I know, I’m just saying it today so I don’t forget” he says, I giggle. Gale walks over to me. “Can I talk to you” he says his deep smooth voice coaxing. “Yeah sure” I say. Is this really happening does he like me? OMG wait, wait, wait calm down how about if someone died or is he moving? OMG I don’t care he’s actually talking to me! 

We walk behind the school buildings. “Um… I just want to say that I really am sorry for avoiding you on the first day of school. I didn’t know what happened to me, I normally don’t act that stupid, you got to believe me” “I do, don’t worry” I say in a cool voice but actually I’m freaking out inside. “So um I really hope we can finish some homework soon” he says.

GALE ‘S POV

Did I just say that! “So um I really hope we can finish some homework” seriously I’m so stupid! Jeez oh gosh I hope she forgives me for that too!

ALICE’S POV

“Sorry I actually mean I hope we can like, like hang out sometime” he says his whole body trembling. “yeh I get what you mean” I say wanting to hold his hands so badly so he could stop shaking. I smile at him instead and he smiles back, we walk over to Jason and Koa who are now staring at us awkwardly. As we walk towards them I feel Gale’s arms grazing against mine. 

Koa grabs my hand and walks with me to my locker “what’s going on?” she asks “what do you mean?” I ask “do you know that Regan called dibs on Gale” she says breathing really fast now “calm down nothing happened and I don’t care if she calls dibs on Gale, it’s his choice who he likes alright.” I sigh “whatever you say ma’am, but don’t come crying to me, I’m warning you she hates you” she says while taking my English books out of my locker. “Thanks” I say. We walk back to Jason and Gale. Jason stares at me and then looks at Koa, who shrugs back at him, Gale smiles at me.

The bell rings and Gale and I walk together to class we sit next to each other, really close to each other. My knee touches his he leans back and puts his arm around me. Regan walks into our class. WHAT! Regan never goes to this English class; she’s changed her time table you’re joking! I look at Gale trying to give him an indication to take him hand off me. He smiles at me, I grab his hand and drop it, it hits his chair. “Ouch” he squeals which makes me laugh “sorry” I giggle.

Mr Tanner asks us to open our books to page 81. The girls need to memories Juliet’s part and the boys need to memories Romeo’s part. Gale and I start to practise till Regan walks over to Gale and asks him if he could practise with her. Since Gale is “nice” he said yes, which meant I had to practise with Kellan, the boy who is obsessed with Regan. When it was Gale and my go to perform in front of the class, Regan went instead which also meant that she was clinging on to him so much and flirting with him.

After school I catch the bus, when I reach home I realise that Regan is at his house. “Apparently” there finishing homework. While I’m in my room doing homework. I hear Gale come in his room, I stand up wanting to say hi when I see Regan on top of him making-out. He walks over to his bed and puts her down. He takes off his shirt, she pulls him back down to her and starts kissing him again. I go over and close my curtain not wanting to see any more. I thought he actually liked me, I guess not, I feel tears falling down from my eyes. I wish that was me, I wish I was Regan. I guess Koa was right; Regan did have dibs on him and she won.

read.vote.comment.fan.tell-friends