Chapter 6

ALICE P.O.V

I guess when people you really like hate you, you just want to go and die in a hole. But for my case I won’t go and bury myself in a hole I will stand up and fight, fight till I get what  I want. And I know that it’s a sin to covert but I really, really like Gale and yesterday I thought he was starting to like me too, but I guess not, I guess his whole confession was fake, just to get on my nerves. Why do all the boys have to turn out to be like my brother Matt!

When I reach school I type all my tears and pretend that everything was fine. “Emily” I croon, till she turns around to look at me. “Hey, what’s wrong? Have you been crying?” she asks in a panicked voice. “Hey I’m alright it’s just- it’s just that I saw Gale and Regan kissing yesterday” I cringe when I say her name. “WHAT!” she screams “are you kidding me?” “nahh” I saw them kissing. “What the hell, wait till Koa finds she’ll faint” Emily says “no please don’t tell her” I panic. “And why not” she puts her hand on her hips “because she’ll say I told you soo” I reply “fine, I won’t tell” she says checking her recently polished nails.

I walk into the library to see that Gale is there. I watch as he spots me and smiles, I quickly walk out of the library as Gale follows, I start to power walk behind the school, trying to find a good place to hide. But I’m too late, he’s standing right behind me, his cool breath blows onto my neck. Which makes my shiver, I pretend that I don’t know he’s behind me, but fail miserably. “Hi” he says in a deep voice “go away” not wanting to talk to him “why?” he asks in a sad voice, “you lied to me, you wanted to hang out with me, and then you go out and make-out with Regan” I yell tears now rolling down my eyes. “Wait- what?” he asks confused “you know what I’m talking about” I yell louder “hey you got it all wrong I swear you do” he says “you lied, you lied” I yell not wanting to talk to him. 

 GALE P.O.V   

I was walking home after school wondering where Alice was, she normally walks home with me, but strangely not today. I walk to Alice’s house and knock on the door… it takes a few minutes before Matt answers. “Is Alice there?” I ask “Nahh” he replies with a sigh “oh ok, well can you tell her I stopped by” I say walking away. When I go to my room, I stand there staring at Alice’s bedroom window, wondering whether she’ll past and I can say hi.

 A few minutes later I call Regan, since we’re paired up together for our Romeo and Juliet play we have to perform tomorrow, “um…hi Regan can you please come over… so we can like practice for tomorrows play” “yeah sure, I’ll be there in five” she hangs up. It actually takes her five minutes for her to reach my house. We settle in the kitchen and I get a soda for her to drink, we practice a few times till she asks me to show her my room. I take her for a tour around my house, which was awkward because I’ve never taken anyone for a tour of my house before. We end up at my mums room. “Cool a double bed, I’ve always wanted to sleep on those” she says her lips curving when I look at her.

We end up in front of my room, Regan comes to hug me. I try to back away but I’m corned. She rubs her hands over my chest, I grab her hands and push it away, “please” I say, but she doesn’t stop, her lips graze mine, I hesitate not wanting her to touch me like this. “Come on” she mourns“don’t be like this” she coax, I smile, leaning in to kiss her. She throws her hand behind me and groans at the way I kiss her. I make my way down her cheekbones, to her neck. She starts to giggle “what?” I ask, “You’re tickling me” she says wanting me to stop asking questions and to kiss her instead. I smile again, now leaning over her, kissing her longer, deeper. 

 I kick open my door, she still on top off me, I throw her on my bed and pull off my shirt. She laughs and pulls me back down to her. I start to unbutton her shirt; I reach her last button, when she tries to unzip my jeans. I sit up, “what’s wrong babe?” she asks confused “I can’t do it” I reply “we don’t have to take our clothes off” she says “no, I need you to go” I say “what?” she asks “please, just go, I need you to go” I yell, frustrated and angry with myself.

 She runs out of my room and bangs to door. I put on my shirt and knock of all my things off my table, my green lava lamp breaks and I cut my hand. My mum enters “honey, what happened” she panic’s.

I end up at the hospital, with six stitches in my hand. My mum talks to the doctor, to fix up my next appointment and Alex is asleep on my shoulder, her beautiful hair curly hair fanned across me.

 ALICE’S P.O.V

“You lied, you lied” I yell not wanting to talk to him. I spot his white bandaged hand “what happen?” I ask. “If you let me explain without throwing a fit, I’ll tell you ok” he assures me. I walk with him to the nearest bench. He explains everything to me from start to finish “Matt never told me anything” I say “ha-ha” he chuckles “do you believe me now?” he asks “yeah” I reply, with a big smile on my face.  “Do you forgive me?” he asks face sad “yeah I forgive you” I chuckle when his face lights up.

When the bell rings we split up to go to our classes. I go to the change rooms and change into my cheer leading uniform; I walk out to the fields where the other girls are practicing. I cringe when I see Regan in her short skirt bending down to tie her shoe laces, while the boys out on flied doing  football training are getting turned on and wolf whistling at her direction.

I walk over to her and grab her hand “what the hell, get off me” she cries “are you stupid, are you that desperate for a boyfriend?” I ask angry at what she’s turned into. “Go away” she cries “no” I say irritated by her stupidness “if it wasn’t for your looks, I would have had Gale under my spell yesterday” “I know you were watching, he en-joyed every moment off it” she croons under her breath. She pushes me. I turn around and push her back, she gets so shocked and punches me, so I punch her back, I just started a fight. Gale runs up to us and pulls my off her. Coach Beast walks over angry at our behaviour “are you crazy! Go to the principal’s office now!” he yells. We both walk to Miss Erica’s office the principal, she calls us in and we explain what happens. We end up being suspended for 2 days by the stupid reason we apparently gave. 

I walk home angry at myself for even trying to help her. When I reach home my mum is there on the phone with Principal Erica, great I’m grounded for two days as well. Can this day get any worse!

read.vote.comment.fan.tell-friends