Chapter 20

Explosion after explosion, boom after boom hits my eardrums. My mindset on rescuing Jazz from the clutches of the evil Megatron. Dirt, sweat, and grime cover my face as I found myself running through the mayhem city, I never knew I would be running to save someone's life. I spend the early stages of my life taking people out not saving them like I am about to do right now.

The battle was intense between the Autobots teamed with soldiers against the Decepticons. My heart pumps, my legs scream for rest, but I couldn't I'd to save Jazz, I couldn't let a dead Autobot weighing down on my conscious, the ground around me starts to rumble and a drilling sound comes from underneath my feet. Suddenly, a drill comes plunging from the earth through the concert.

I fly back from the impact of the Con, landing on my back, I hissed my eyes clinching together from the pain. I turn to overreach for Blue' sword but I couldn't feel it "Shit!" I swore, stupid Con, standing up on unsteady feet.

I don't have time for this!

The Decepticon transforms gazing at me like I was a pest with its piercing red optics. "You honestly think you and your other fleshings can defeat us?"

Unspeakable rage rebuilds as I glance at the Con. I'll not tolerate this! "I'm enough of you Cons!" I roared, my eyes darkening in color. My heart pounds widely in my chest as I prepare for what I am about to do, the link comes through either Optimus' is in trouble or he can sense my ridiculous act. "You honestly think I'm scared of you Con?" I asked coldly. The screams of civilians fill my ears, however, it didn't phase me. I've seen an enough of death already, at this point I didn't care if I died or lived. But what I do know is that before I died I'm saving Jazz and this Con wasn't gonna stop me from achieving it.

The Con sneers at me readying its cannons."The mate of Prime," oh no!

I glared at the Con and it sneers, "I'm gonna take you out Con. And I'm going to kill you." I answered coolly. I run towards the Con not caring if I didn't have Blue' sword or that fact I could die, I can do it without a weapon, it starts to fire its cannons at me but I ended up dodging every last one of them. I smirked thinking about the Con who's about to meet his demise at the hands of me; running towards its enormous ankle, and climb up like Optimus taught me to do during those times of training. The Con tries to shake me off but my hold was strong, I approach it's the neck, ripping and tearing at a few wires, that could be reached, "I'll kill you human!" It growls, reaching behind its neck to try and grab me, I dodge the Con's claws.

I pull my swiss army knife out of the seam of my boot and plunge it through its throat, the Con stumbles but it wasn't enough to knock it to its knees.

I briefly wondered if this was an idiotic idea; that maybe I was acting on anger, but then the Con fired again and fury built again. How dare this murderer to try and keep me from recusing Jazz? I pulled the swiss army knife out with my teeth then plunge it back again, shoving it recklessly down the base of the neck. "How dare you try to extinct the human race?!" I yelled as I hold onto one of its audios. The Con roars and gurgles, it shouts in its language for me to let go, which wasn't gonna happen. I twist my swiss army knife and thrust it in deeper and easily down into the armor I stood on. "You're a disgusting waste of life!"