Chapter 13

My neck snaps backward. "Damn!" rubbing the sore spot. The hood crumbled in and we were all slammed forward. A grunt escaped me again as my face slammed back into the seat in front of me and the course material irritated my face. There were panicked yells and shouts and screams all around me as I just struggled to get my face away from the seat with my hands behind my back.

My gut decided to visit my throat as the car was suddenly lifted and into the air. Not even a glance out of the window helped me as a bright light seemed to cover everything. "Lean forward!" someone shouted and the car sickeningly tipped forward and I just managed to get my shoulder into the seat as the car dropped in space with the sound of ripping metal above me. "Oh my-!" I started to exclaim when the car impacted the ground. I blinked and took deep breaths as the car rocked back on its wheels again, trying to let the whiplash and dizziness pass.

As I came back to my senses I became aware of the foreign feelings. They practically boiled and sizzled inside of me and I hissed as I picked up my head to squint at the light shining down at us. The light disappeared and Optimus' giant form loomed over us. I grinned unashamedly at the sight and stood unsteadily from the now exposed interior of the car. "Hey, OP," I called. "Took ya long enough, I was starting to think you forgot about me." The boiling of the emotions simmered down and a lighter emotion played for a moment before the Men in Black pulled guns from under their jackets and holsters, aiming it at Optimus. Then the emotions rose in heat again and I glared at the men in the vehicle. "Foolish humans," Shaking my head. I was ignored but I didn't let that suppress my mood for long. We just got rescued from federal custody. I would take it. "Well, imbeciles," I said cheerfully. "I would like to introduce our dear friend, Optimus Prime." Sam laughed in relief and Mikaela shared a smile with me.

"Nobody takes what's mine. Ever." He said, his voice dangerously low, his engine growling in his chassis. "Autobots," he called. "Relieve them of their weapons." My cheeks heat up as Optimus mentioned me as his own. "Lily, are you okay?" I look up to see worried filled optics. "I'm fine, OP. But Mr. Asshole isn't I broke his nose." smiling widely at Optimus. "You know that brute force isn't always the way to go." He shakes his helm at me in disappointment. I sighed my eyebrows floundering taking a belief note and decided the best thing for me to do is keep my new profound anger in check for future references.

I turned around just in time to see Ratchet and the others running across an overpass 100 meters behind us. They leaped off in their own styles but it came to the same result: Ironhide brandishing his cannons, Ratchet with a buzzing saw, Bee with his cannons and drop-down mask, and Jazz with a weird four-pronged servo. Blue with his two flaming blue swords. "Gimme those!" Jazz commanded and all the guns suddenly flew out of the feds' hands.

Simmons' eyes were round with shock as he chanted 'Whoa!' over and over again with hands held up in surrender during the few seconds it took for the tables to turn, but he seemed to get himself under control as Optimus knelt down by the totaled car. He put on a shaky smile and lowered his hands. "Hi there," he greeted Optimus.

I felt a flash of emotion from Optimus and labeled it as a surprise? when Optimus spoke. "You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?"