Chapter 9

*Three Months Later*

It has been three months since Optimus landed and still no sign of the Government or the other Decepticons since Barricade. And it's just the way Optimus and I like it, and I noticed over the course of Optimus being here we have gotten pretty close. Like close, close. I walked down the hallway to my bathroom to get showered and ready for the day, had to go pick up some groceries for the house. After my shower, I greeted Optimus like I do nearly every morning but today was extra special because Optimus tells me: "I've something for you, Sweetspark."

Sweetspark? What does that mean?

He beamed, his ocean blue optics soft. My heart skips a beat a single tear falling from my hazel eyes, Optimus' hologram appears in front of me and he takes hold of my hands.

Optimus tangled my arms around his neck. "Hopefully, what I give you will make up for my absence." He untangled my arms from around his neck and his robot form comes alive again. I watch his optics light up. "Close your eyes, sweetspark," he ordered. I obey doing as he says.

I wonder what he has to show me?

"Open them," I listen to him seeing a bright blue light. "What is it, Optimus?" I uttered, confused. "It's a piece of my spark," he queued. "How? Is that safe?" Optimus shows me a beautiful necklace with a bright blue heart shaped diamond or so I thought.

"It's for you sweetspark," Optimus smiled giving me his signature heart stopping smile. "Optimus it's beautiful!" I exclaimed throwing myself at him he chuckles as he falls flat on his back and onto the clean grass.

"It's so beautiful, OP." tears sliding down my face all over again, he sits up wiping them away with his thumb. I did something I never saw myself in million years doing, I kissed him softly on the lips which he complied to kissing me back tangling his fingers in my hair.

He wraps his strong around my waist bringing me closer. "Someone, has been researching." I whispered in his ear he caresses my cheek goosebumps spreading across my skin at his touch, my skin tingles. He reaches his hand up stroking the scar underneath my right eye. "You're beautiful," he murmured a moment later.

"Do you want me to come with you today?" He asked me, "Optimus, you worry, to much. I will be fine, promise."
He nodded and brings me close. Kissing me softly on the lips.

The ride to downtown South Gate came sooner then I'd anticipated. I'm waiting at the stop light waiting for the light to turn green when I spot some boy coming down the street riding on a girly pink bike with a white basket and pink streamers from the handlebars and all.

I was about to double over with laughter but stopped. Recognizing that the boy on the bike is Sam and I spotted a familiar '77 yellow and black Chevrolet Camaro hot on his trail. "Why is Sam running away from his car?" I say to no one, in particular, I push the joystick up and I drive right in the middle of traffic accidentally knocking Sam off of his bike he goes flying through the air landing on his back. "Ouch!" I wince. I spot a pretty girl come out of the Burger King with long curly black hair, nice figure, and a nice tan, by the way, approach him. I guess she was asking if he was alright I couldn't really tell what they were saying to each other considering I'm bad at reading lips. I see Sam quickly getting back on the bike and rides away from her the yellow and black Camaro still hot on his trail. Making my following inconspicuous to the both of them.

Following both Sam and the Camaro not losing them, a few minutes later Sam pulled under an overpass. I drove in just as I saw the Camaro entering it as well. I swore as I drove after the teenager keeping an eye on the Camaro as it disappeared between all the broken down cars stored here. I park Blue outside of the gate and saw Sam standing still, looking around frantically. "Sam!" I called. Sam instantly looked in my direction, but gladly didn't run away. I hopped over the rows of cars and finally ran up to him. I tugged on his arm as he looked down at me. "Come on! We need to go! You might be in danger!" Tugging on his arm.