Voldie is Back

Ik! Ik! It has been taking me forever to write this! But here it is! WHOOP! Hopefully it will be long! And Spoiler Alert: VOLDIE IS COMING BACK BITCHES! YES!!!! With no more further ado… I present

James Potter and the Next Generation Chapter 24!!!!

Chapter 24- Voldie is Back

James’s Pov.

“So your telling me that there is nothing I can do to save Strai!” I yelled at the painting of Dumbledore. His picture nodded. Then he looked as if he just discovered how to solve this whole thing.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Love.”

“Love?”

“You love her right?” he asked.

“Yes.” I told him.

“That’s the key. Prove how much you love her and Voldemort will be useless.”

“Of course! That’s how my grandmother protected my father the first time!”

“Exactly. Go now! Find her tell her.”

“I will! Thank you so much!” I called to him as I ran outside the room. I ran to the covered bridge.  I knew Strai could be anywhere so I decided to be in the one place I knew she would look. I would be searching for days if I tried to find her. I knew one place she wouldn’t be…the owlery. (A/N Dramatic Irony Hehehe! English term!)

After a few minutes, my blood went cold. A scream could be heard.  I turned to see Rose and Strai. Oh crap. I ran towards them.

“James stop right there.” I slowed down when I saw a knife to Strai’s neck. “I need to borrow your little girlfriend.  You’ll see her again…as the Dark Lord.” She laughed.

“Rose…your working for him?”

“Yes! I tried to make it obvious. I used my diary! Why do you think I never talked to you? Why do you think I am so smart? I found the Diadem in Room of Requirements in my first year!”

“So you lied about being smart?” I asked confused.

“Yes, at first. But it gave me knowledge. It helped me! Then an evil voice came out of it and told me,” she looked at Strai, “you were coming and that I had to set everything up. You fell for the little trap of McGonagall’s fake note in the diary, so you assumed it was safe. I even imperious cursed her into telling you were to go!”

“Your evil.” Strai told her.

A sinister smile appeared on my cousin’s lips, “Am I? Let’s see how evil I can be shall we?” she pulled out her wand. “Pertificus Totalus (A/N I tried on the spellings don’t judge) Suddenly my entire body froze and I fell to the ground.

I watched as Rose dragged a shocked looking Strai away towards the girl room. Suddenly I heard footsteps and then when they got closer they picked up pace. “James!” I heard my name yelled. I recognized the voice as my dad’s.

What the hell was he doing here?

I watched as he waved his wand and body unfroze. I got up immediately and tried to run down the hall to the girls’ bathroom.

“James!” my dad grabbed me by the arm. “What is going on? I got a very confusing message from Sade that Strai had told her to tell me. Something about violets and a guy named Christopher. And then I find you in a full body bind curse who did that to you-“

“Rose.”

“Rose what?”

“She casted the full body bind curse on me. She kidnapped Strai and has been planning this for the past year.”  I looked to see Aunt Hermione practically in tears and Uncle Ron in shock.