Chirstmas- EDITED

Strai's Pov:

"Happy Christmas!" Lily and James said running into my room.

"Yeah!" I said tiredly. "Now go away."

"No." James replied.

"Yes." I said pulling the covers over my head.

"No." He said pulling the off.

"Yes." I said angrily pulling the blankets back.

"No." He said now with Lily tugging them too.

"I'm very disappointed in you." I scolded Lily. She smiled an innocent and mischievous smile. I don't know how she can do both but she can. "Yes!" I exclaimed at James.

"...Nope." He said with one hard yank he tugged the blanket off the bed.

"You're unbelievable!" I yelled.

"Unbelievably handsome?" He asked. "I know." He answered posing. I laughed.

"Yeah right!" I replied laughing.

"Your aggravating!" He exclaimed.

"Aggravatingly gorgeous?" I asked. "Yup your right!" I said posing. He just smiled and rolled his eyes.

I fell back on the bed and clods my eyes. "Come on!" He whined. I shook my head. "Why?"

"Cos I'm too lazy." I yawned. I opened one of my eyes and saw James with his evil grin. "Oh no." He came up to me and scoped my up in his arms. "JAMES!" I yelled. He carried me down the stairs bridal style. "PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled. "JAMES SIRIUS BLACK PUT ME DOWN NOW!"

"Okay." He said and dropped me.

"I hate" I yelled harshly. "One being woken up and two picked up!" I yelled. He just started laughing.

"You suck."

"Yes. Yes he does." Harry said laughing. I suddenly reliazed that the rest of the potters were sitting in the living room.

After one dreadful hour of opening present (I hate Christmas), then one dreadful hour of cleaning the house (Me and James had the kitchen and he has no idea how to wash dishes) and two hours of preparing for the family. And by the amount of bread I am cutting (yes they trusted ME with a knife and a sharp one at that) it's a big family.

When I was done I went up to my room and sat on my bed. I started to read a book that Albus had given me. Then there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. And in walked James. I crossed my arms and looked away. Was I really still mad at him? Nope. But he was being very nice to me (Hehehe).

"Awww. Come on Straikinz are you still mad at me? I have apologized a hundred times!" He said.

"15" I corrected.

"I can say it a hundred times if you want. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He started. I cut him off.

"Okay. Your bothering me. Give me the present that is behind your back." I demanded.

"Wow. You're good." He said sitting on the bed. "How did you know?"

"I didn't. But I do now. Now give it." I said looking at him holding out my hands.

"Nope." I frowned. "Until I get mine."

"Grr." I moaned. "Now I have to get up." I said getting up. "Walk over to my closet."I said walking over to my closet. "And take out the present." I said pulling out his present form a bag. I walked back to my bed and handed it to him.

"Thank you." He said and got up and started to walk away.

"JAMES!" I yelled.

"Fine." He said and handed me my present. We opened them at the same time. "You would." He said smiling.