In the light

STRAI'S POV

I ran to the Transfiguration Courtyard. It had been three days since I flipped at James. I saw him standing there arguing with with Scoripus. I walked over. "Hey Scorp." I said ruffling his hair. James looked at me and smiled.

"Why do you have to do that?"

"I'm your sister Scropie-puss." I said pinching his cheeks.

"Yeah, my adopted one." He said and then covered his mouth.

"What?" Me and James asked. My voice was surprised, James was hopeful.

"Nothing," Scropius repiled. James pulled out his wand and pointed it at him.

"What did you say." James said his voice stern. James was hot, but when he was mad he was...SMOKING. " Come on tell." He coaxed. My heart fluttered. 'He's do this for me?' I thought. NO! He is your friend! You are not attracted to him! Okay, maybe a little.

"Alright! Strai is really adopted! She was left by a woman named Stella Brange. That's all I know! I swear!" He whimpered, whincing.

"Who is Stella Brange?" I asked.

"Professor!" I called to McGongal. She stopped and turned around. "I need to ask you who Stella Brange is."

"Hmm. Well, she is your mother."She said.

"I know." Trying really hard to keep sarcasm down. "But I want to know more about her."

"Well, the answer you seek are in your name. Now I must go before I tell you anymore." She walked away. I slide down the wall andput my head against it.

"Grr!" I groaned.

I sat in Charms Class. I decided to play around with my name. I wrote "Strai Trallel Brange" I wrote a couple different things fusterated i wrote "Stella Brange". "Bella Strange," Wait that sounded familar. I rearrange my name and got "Bella Letrix Strange." NO! "Bella+Trix+ Bellatrix and Le+Stange= La Strange." Bellatrix Lestrange. No, I have heard of her. She was a servant of the Dark Lord. She can't be no. My mother can't be a Dark Servant (Death Eater). I felt dizzy.

I suddenly regret wanting to know more. I was perfectly fine being in the dark not so much the light. I got up and ran out of the room I heard James call my name. I feel nauseated, the room spinning. I fall against a wall and slide down. I see black blothes and my eyes feel heavy. The last thing i remember was someone lefting me and carrying me.

I woke up hearing voices talk. "All I remember is she said something about her mother, and her being a LeStrange. What does that mean?"

"It's means one that she figured it out and two you really are Harry Potter's son." McGongall said.

I sat up. "So I really am Bellatrix's daughter?" McGongall nodded. "How she would have been like 50. and who would have a kid with her?" McGongall looked at James.

"You might want to be handing down to lunch,now. You don't wanna be late." He nodded, gave me an encouraging smile and left. "Yes you are right. Your mother did horrible things. Tortured Professor Longbottoms parents to insanity, tortured Hermonie Weasly. She killed many people. And a house elf the Potters were fond of. She was also 'killed' by Molly Weasly. Now I don't know how she mangaged to survive or for what purpose it was important to have you. But you are nothing like your parents. Although you do look like your father...before." She left.

I ran after her, "Wait! What about my father?" She thought.

"You will unlock your SECRETS hidden from you. you have to go to a CHAMBER your father loved. Goodbye have a day full OF education." she walked away. I stood there stunned. WHAT?

By the time I was free to go it was time for fifth period which was Potions. I ran into Lily and Sade. Sade was Luna and Neville Longbottom child. She had short blonde hair brown eyesand pale skin, she was pretty and petite. She was very quite, bu also very smart.

Lily had red hair blue eyes and pale skins, she was pretty, too. She seemed like mix everyone in her family. James said that she has the looks of her mother, skills like her uncle ron and personality like her uncle George.

"So what happened?" Lily asked.

"I fainted." I repiled

"Are you okay now?"

"Yup."

"We thought that when McGongall said that she needed to talk to you-" Sade started.

"--that she was going to blame you for my-the pranks."

"My-The pranks. That's why you pulling the pranks! That's why you have the sweet and inconnet act."

"What?" Her voiced squeaked. "No!"

"Your voice got high!" I laughed.

"Dont tell anyone. Espically James." I laughed. "No! Really! You know James can speard a rumor faster than anyone!" I agreed and ran to potions.

I ran in a seat next to James. "How are you?" He asked pouring something into his cauldren.

"Fine."

"What did she say." I explained everything to him. "She said I will find the SECRETS hidden from me. I have to go to a CHAMBER that my father loved. Then good day have a day full OF education. what does that mean. Secrets, Chamber, of?"

He looked at me like I stupid. "really? you don't get it?" I shook my head. "The Chamber of Secrets!"

"Oh!"

He then watched me for a minute. "What?"

"I'm trying to see if you dyed your hair. I want to see if your naturally a blonde."

"Nope. I am just natrually like this."

"Yeah."

The week had gone by slowly. James saw that I wasn't handling it very well.

*"Well think that you don't dress the same." I looked at him confused. "You don't wear a lot of black."

"Thanks. But I actually do when i'm not at school."

"Oh."* I smiled at remembering that. I could see it was hurting him to see me so gloomy. But I couldn't understand why. If he still has feelings for me he can move on. He deserves better. No! Bad girl! Do not start thinking bad about yoursleves.

I saw James and my heart made a leap but then I saw what he was doing. He was snogging Gewn Thomas. I hate her! she is my mortal enemy. That trampy little bitch! I felt tears burn in my eyes. No don't cry! But I couldn't help it. I ran away. I ran into the girls bathroom. I sat against the wall. I let the tears fall. They were full of hate, sadness, and jealousness. No your not jealous! Not of HER.

"You know I come to cry here, too." said a small voice. I looked up from my hands.

"Who said that?" I asked. A girl about 14 floated down and looked at me.

"You aren't here to make fun of me are you?"

"No. Why would I make fun of you?"

"Because I moaping Moaning Murtle."

"Your Moaning Murtle." She nodded. "My fri- some I know, told me about you."

"Oh." She frowned. She started to leave.

"Wait! No, he told me how you died. And I feel bad for you." She was shooked. I wondered if I offended her.

"Nobody had ever said that." She smiled. which made me smile. "So why are you crying."

"Because," I started. I thought of what to call James. Oh FACE IT! You LOVE him! "the guy i like was kissing my enemy." I remember how Gewn told me and Rose (we all share a room) that she was going to date James reliase there perfect for eachother, Get married, and have two kids. Gewn jr. and James jr. I don't know. I don't believe in planning ahead. I just go with the wind where ever it brings me.