Unbreakable Vows

Listen to the song. I came acrossed it by accident. And I found it extremely entertaining! So LISTEN! Or I shall Curcio you! I am going to pretend I spelled that right!

V----V Vampireluver23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20: Unbreakable Vows

Strai’s Pov.

We made it back to the school only to find that nobody was there. We walked by the clock tower and saw that it was time for dinner. “Wow, we were gone a while.” I commented.

“Yeah.” James agreed. We walked to the Dining Hall and gaped.

Xavier stood there with his Deatheaters and were pointing there wands at the students of Hogwarts. Oh, shit. Why do I have a feeling this has to do with me?

He turned and looked at me, “Well, well, well. Finally the Dark Lord’s Daughter has returned from her distraction.” He said, his voice echoing through the Hall.

“Yes. Very lovely trip actually. I even got to yell at my mum.” I replied, with a smile. His triumphant smirk fell.

“Of course you did.” He sneered.

“What’s that suppose to mean? Are you jealous that I am Voldemort’s daughter and not you?” I asked.

No answer.

“Well, if I could change it…trust me. I would.”

He glared at me. “I am here for a reason, Strai.”

“Of course, proceed.”

He cleared his throat, “Well, we have a deal. If you come with us, we won’t kill any of these people.”

“What makes you sure I will accept your offer?” I asked.

“Because, you are what your parents aren’t. You care for these people, although I don’t know why. But you do. It took us a while to understand you. But we have finally figured you out.”

“Oh. Well, how do I know that you are really going to hurt these people if I decline?” I asked. He gave a ‘are you serious?’ look.

“We are Deatheaters.” He said liked I was an idiot.

“Don’t talk down to me! I am after all the Dark Lord’s heir, I am in charge of you.” I said with a sinister smirk.

“What-“ he started but I glared at him. “You wouldn’t do anything.”

“Try me.” I challenged with a smile. “I am crazy, some say less than my mother, many would disagree. I don’t want to hurt anyone but if you provoke me I will. Just ask Gwen Thomas. She didn’t know when to shut up, so I punched her in the face. I can only hold my temper back for so long.”

“Well, then we will just have to show you how evil we are.” He moved so quick that I didn’t have time to intervene. He held a knife to James’s throat.

“You are a jerk!” I informed him.

James said, “Yes, Strai, that’s definatly the right thing to say to the guy who is holding a knife to your boyfriend’s throat and holding a school of people HOSTAGE.”

“Well. If you want me to save your life, all you have to do is say please.” I said matter-of-factly.

“Strai?” he asked.

“I accept your deal.”

“Strai! Are you mad?” James yelled.

I turned to him, “I am saving your life, and your families, and everyone else.”

“That doesn’t mean you should join the dark side!”

“FOR THE LOVE OF MAGIC! THIS ISN’T STAR WARS! There is NO ‘dark side’.” I yelled, putting quotation marks around dark side. “And I will only accept it, if-“

“If?” Xavier pressed.

“We make an unbreakable vow!” I replied cheerfully.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because, one, this way you make sure that I’m not tricking you. Two, I know you’re not tricking me. And Three, I have always wanted to make one!”

“Okay.” He held out his hand, I held out mine.

James had to do all the other stuff. “Do you vow that if Strai goes with you, you will not harm or kill anybody in Hogwarts?”

“Ever.” I added.

“I do.” He struggled.

James turned to me, “Do you vow that if you go with Xavier?”

“I do.” I replied.

We broke away and Xavier started to push me out the doors. I looked at James, “Bye James.”

“Bye, Strai.” He called. I walked out the doors. We apperated to the Riddle House.

“What the hell?” I asked. “Why are we here?”

“Because Draco said we couldn’t use the Malfoy manner anymore.” Xavier grumbled.

“Oh. Well, this was a fun little trip!” he looked at me like I had four heads. Oh my god! That would be so cool! People would look at you like you were weird! I would name them all, too! Oh! And one could be a dragon, and a werewolf-okay maybe not a werewolf, I don’t want it to eat people. “Well, it’s time for me to go!”

He looked at me strangely. “What?”

“Silly,” I said, my eyes narrowing evilly, “You said I had to GO with you, never said I had to STAY.” He looked pissed. “I held up my part of the bargain. You better hold up yours, or” I moved my finger acrossed my neck like it was a knife. “Next time, think before doing!” I skipped over to the fire place, picked up some floo powder. I stepped inside and said, “Hogwarts!” and I suddenly was in McGonagall’s office.

“Hello Strai.” She greeted, not looking up from her paper work.

“Hello Professor!” I stepped out, dusted myself off and left.

“Strai!” she called. I back stepped back to her office and turned around.

“Yes?”

“We have a visitor for you.”

Suddenly a woman appeared, she wore a lime green skirt with a lime green jacket, a large scarf and a floating quill with a notepad. “Hello Strai, I am Rita Skeeter, Writer of the Daily Prophet.”

Oh no.

I decided to update two because I made you wait so long! Also I loved this chapter. I know tis short but next one will be better!

Only a few more to go! Also only 1 horecrux left! The Diedem.

V-----V Vampireluver23