Hints and Confusion

OMG! Is it true? Vampireluver23 updating twice in 24 hours? YES IT IS! I was so excited to write this one! SO here it is.

V----V  Vampireluver23!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15:

Hints and Confusion

James’s Pov.

Me and Strai were walking past the girl’s bathroom, on our way to lunch. She tugged on my sleeve and nodded in that direction. I sighed and then nodded. I followed her into it.

“You people are going to start thinking we are up to no good in her.” I informed her waggling my eyebrow.

“You wish.” She laughed. “But we had to come. There’s one down there.” I pointed to the sink.

“How do you know when there is one?”

“They speak to me.” She answered with a shrug. Then she started speaking in parlsetounge. I watched as she jumped down the slide. I then waited as she found another horecruxes.

Five Minutes Later.

What is taking that girl so long? It doesn’t usually take her that long. “James?” I heard. I turned to see Myrtle floating.

“Hey Myrtle.” I greeted.

“Where’s Strai?”

“Horcrux hunting.”

“She’s taking a long time.”

“Yeah.”

“I hope she’s alright.” Instantly fear engulfed me. Oh God. I hope she’s okay.

“I’m sure she’s fine.” I said trying to convince myself. I looked down at the danger ring. It wasn’t glowing. That’s a good sign. I kept looking back down at the ring. I looked up at Myrtle smiling.

“What?” I asked.

“You really like.”

I looked at her like she just discovered the most obvious thing. “Yes. She’s my girlfriend. I would hope I really liked her.”

“No I mean like you love her.” She pressed.

I felt my cheeks get hot. “I don’t know what you mean.”

“You love her. It’s obvious. I think she loves you too. You two make a cute couple. Just tell her how you feel.” She told me.

“I’m gonna go check on her.” I replied quickly, trying to avoid the conversation.

“Don’t bother. She’s fine.” Said a voice from behind me. I looked over to see Strai.

“Strai!” I exclaimed reveled. “How much of that did you hear?”

“I heard ‘tell her how you feel’” she said. But I could tell she was hiding something.

Strai’s Pov.

I walked around the Chamber of Secrets; I was following the sound of voices. I walked to the center and then I saw a shiny object. I instantly skipped over to it. I picked it up and saw it was a ring.

I slide the Ring into my cloak pocket. Then I froze. I heard a voice. Well actually two. Both very familiar. I followed them to a small chamber off the side the Chamber of Secret.

I peeked inside. I knew that hair, that voice. The girl turned around and my eyes widened. How could SHE be helping VOLDEMORT!

OH. MY. GOD. I need to tell James.

I ran from the chamber up to the bathroom. I stopped when I heard James and Myrtle talking. “Just tell her how you feel.” She sounded sincere.

This could only mean one thing… James was going to break up with. James’s voice brought back me back. “Don’t bother. She’s fine.” I said making my appearance.

James looked and I saw his face was a little flushed. Oh my God. He was going to break up with me. One thing for sure. I was easily jealous and a little dramatic. But if James was breaking up with me. What would I do? He doesn’t even know how I feel.

“Strai!” he exclaimed. “How much of that did you hear?”

“I heard ‘tell her how you feel’” I replied. Trying my hardest not to show my worrying in my words. In my entire history of dating (which is a long one) I have never been the dumpe, I have always been the dumper. This sucks.

DON’T HATE ME! PLEASE! I need to add a little drama! And I would love to hear who you think the person who is helping Voldemort is!

And I know 2 chapters in like 24 hours. That’s like really early. But I just loved this chapter and was so excited! So yeah.

Comment, Vote, Like, and fan!

V----V Vampireluver23