Life Sucks

Here it is! The fourth to last chapter! Whoop aqui estas! (Whoop there it is!) Coolio, here it tis!

V----V Vampireluver

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22: Life Sucks

James's Pov.

Strai and I sat in the common room. "What did she say after I left?" I asked.

"She asked if you had anger issues and I said yes." she answered. 

"What! I do not have anger issues!"  I yelled. 

"Oh really? You could have fooled me." she answered, I started at her. I couldn't speak for a few minutes. I was far to shocked. 

"What?!?" I yelled.

Suddenly, I don't know what happened, but she lunged at me, wrapping her arms around my neck and sobbed into my shoulder. "Don't yell at me!" the hurt in her voice made me frown. 

"I won't. Ever again. I promise." Who was I kidding? I would do anything for her. I was whipped. 

"I don't wanna die." She cried. I looked at her, her eyes were puffy and she was frowing. I wiped at tear from her cheek. 

"I won't let you." I told her. 

"Yes you will." she sobbed again.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused, she looked so vunerable it hurt. I have never seen her like this. She usually looks so strong, even when she cried for Bellatrix. 

"If it was between me and your family you'd chose them."

"Where is this all coming from?" 

"Xavier told me how me who Voldemort is planning on coming back. And I am going to need your sister or brother. Probably not your brother, he is smarter than me. So your sister. Your little sister could die. Or I die. And I am keeping your family together if it kills me." 

"Strai-"

"No! I don't want to hear it. I am making my own decision. I am controlling my own life. Lily will live. I don't care what you have to say. I love your family like it's my own."

"We can talk to my f-"

"Your father? I already have. He is on board with keeping your sister alive."

"How long have you known?" I asked.

"Since Parents' day. He told me what would happen. Xavier confrimed it." she told me. "Don't mess this up."

"How can you be so brave?"

"I'm a gryffindor." she told me simply. I glared at her, "Because if I don't die then Voldemort with forever have my body and torture people and kill them and destroy the world. This is why I was born. I was born to die."

"My father thought the same, he surivived."

"That's because he is the boy who lived. I am just Voldemort's back up plan."

"No,"

"James-"

"No! Your more then that!" I exclaimed. "Strai don't go through with this."

"I have to. If not, then Voldemort will come back anyway. Your father has to kill him."

"Where do I come in?"

"You and anyone else-most likely Rose- will destroy the horecurxes. That or you are going to have to distract me...him. Whatever. Do. Not. Mess. This. Up. Do you understand?" I nodded. "Good. Now I am going to bed. Farewell, James. " she walked up stairs. 

Our conversation was still buzzing in my head, making it impossible for me to sleep. There has to be something I could do to save her. Some one I can talk to! There has to be! Wait....I know! DUMBLEDORE! There is a portrait of him in McGongall's office! 

Tomorrow I will talk to Dumbledore. 

Voldemort's Helper's Pov.

How long? the snake like voice asked. 

"Tomorrow, my lord."

Good. It repiled.

"My lord?"

Yes? 

"Why me?"

Because I need someone. And you came across the diadem in your first year. You need it to help you beat Scoripus. You were greedy for knowledge. Knowledge I gave you. If it wasn't for me, you would have ended up like your filthy dim-witted father. 

"My father-"

Is a traitor to the wizard race for marrying that mudblood girl! I am controling you know because you needed that diadem. When you put it on, it gave you knowledge, but it also made you become a servant to the Dark Lord. 

"I understand." 

Good, now. Go and get ready. We have a big day ahead of us. 

"Goodbye my Lord."

Goodbye Rose.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONT KILL ME!!! 

Ik, ik, ik. Rose is Voldie's helper and Strai is gonna die. Blah blah blah, all sorts of sad things! But what should cheer you up. Is rememeber when I got your hopes up with Hargrid coming? Well his is in the next chapter! 

Your welcome. 

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 -Parting is such sweet sorrow!-

V---V Vampireluver23

p.s. I have no idea why that was all in italic.