Chapter 8

"First things first Sophia and I will buy the decorations, etc. and you two can buy the food." Mason orders. Damn. Get you a guy who knows what he wants. "you'll also need to buy ice for the cooler."

Mason called an Uber to drive us to the party store since neither of us can drive without a licensed person in the passenger. When we got inside the car the driver was super chill and thought we were the cutest couple, we just went along with it. By the time we got to the store we had made a list on Mason's phone. Everything from fog machines to balloons were purchased. The total price was sure to leave a big dint in Mason's wallet but we're teenagers. This is the best time of our lives. Honestly I loved shopping with Mason - it was sorta of like we were a married couple getting groceries.

bella.wright: got the goods, just texted out to a bunch of people saying it starts @ 6pm which gives us tons of time. :))

I reply with a thumbs up and saying we're on our way. I'm not sure how we are going to fit everything in our Uber but we'll make it work somehow. It's currently 3:00pm. So we have three hours. Plenty of time... hopefully.

We get back to their place we take bunches of trips but eventually everything is in the theatre. I pull Bella aside to give her a friendly reminder, "Okay Bella parties are like your number one enemy because theirs allot of people and drinks, you get what I'm saying? Be super careful please."
"Calm your cow farm I'll be fine!" Isabella says throwing her arms in the arm, "I'm so excited I've never actually arranged a party."

* * *

It feels like everyone in the country is here. I thought the theatre might be too big but I guess I was wrong. Bella sure did invite 'a bunch of people'. I think a few people snuck alcohol into the drinks because a few people look super out of it. It's so loud but I guess you have to accept that if you're at a party. I look into the middle of the dance floor and see Isabella grinding on Fraser.

"Nope, Bella stop before you regret something!" I say pulling her away, "get a drink of water and don't drink whatever is in the punch."
"Are you okay?" Mason asks me over the loud music.
"This is stressful I feel like a mum." I say. He laughs.

I look over at Bella and her drunk self couldn't even keep a cup of water upright. "Oh my god help me get her in a seperate room!" I yell.

We rush over to Bella and Mason picks her up so she's hanging off his shoulder.
"Put me down the party just started, woohoo!" Bella yells kicking her legs.
She manipulates water to splash me. "Got you hahaha!"

We run to the change rooms in time to shut the doors behind our fishy selfs. "What on Earth are you thinking?" I ask, on the floor powerless.
"Woohoooo!"

Mason sits down beside me. "Need help?" he asks.
"We're fine, thanks." I say clenching my fists to evaporate the water. Isabella gets up and runs off.

I lean my head on Mason's shoulder and he brushes his finger through my long brown hair.  "Parties are so stressful." I say with a frown.
"Well no one saw anything so I'd say you're doing quite well."
"I suppose, c'mon let's go find Be-."

Mason puts his finger over my lips and stares at me, holding his hand on my cheek. "You're so beautiful." he says.
"You're so corny." I say with a laugh.

He kisses me gently holding his hand around the back of my neck. Is this the feeling my dad told me about when he and Susan started dating? The feeling that gives you butterflies when you're with someone. The special feeling that's the difference between like and love. Our kiss ends and we stare into each other's eyes. I think I'm falling in love.

"We should actually find Bella now." I say dusting myself off. As we get out from the secluded change rooms we are yet again greeted by the loud music and reckless teenagers. "where's Isabella Wright?" I ask the first person I see.
"I don't know. I saw her and a blonde boy leave a short while ago." they say, hardly audible over the music.
"Okay party is over everyone." I demand through the microphone. It's 9pm and I realised I haven't told Dad where I am.
"Mason can I borrow your phone? I need to tell a Dad where I am he must be so worried." I say. He nods.

I dial his number. Almost instantly it goes through.
"What's all that noise, where are you?"
"Umm I got Isabella and Mason to pick me up. We are currently watching a really crazy movie sorry it's so loud." I lie.
"You should have told me you were going out and not coming home."
"I know dad I'm sorry but I'm staying over at their place tonight, love you!" I say and hang up so he can't disagree.

The party slowly makes its way out the doors. We have to try find Isabella and Fraser before the night goes terribly wrong.

* * *

The party has gone completely and we've decided to clean up then have a sleep out in the theatre. Fraser told his parents he's staying at a friend's place and he and Bella apparently have really bad headaches. Fraser hasn't found anything out but when we found the couple they were in a tree making out which is quite odd. Mason and I have decided to keep feelings for each other between us and not say anything to anyone because we don't want to make a big deal of something we don't know if we'll continue.

"Tonight was a total blast." Mason beams.
"Well apart from the headaches it's been nice." Fraser says.
"Of cause you enjoyed it, you and Bella had a full on make-out!" I tease.
"Can't trust that you guys didn't do anything." Bella says raising an eyebrow.
"Guess you'll never know." I reply making her question.

We get inside the our own sleeping bags lay on the 2 double mattresses. Isabella and I are on one mattress and the boys on the other. "Goodnight." I say shutting my eyes.