Chapter Six

Madison Alamia

"Wanna do a Ustream or something?" Louis suggested as we sat in the spare room, bored. We agreed and I opened up my laptop, turning it on.

  "You forgave Candace pretty easily," I said to Mikey while we waited.

 "It's hard to stay mad at her." He shrugged.

  "Very, very true." The computer was up and running, and I set up the Ustream. Then we were live.

  "Hey!" Vinny waved at the camera, and we did the same.

 "So, we're extremely bored at my house. Just chilling, hangin' out." I said.

  "Ask us questions!" Mikey smiled. Somehow we all managed to fit in the screen. Jason read the first question.

  "Where is T-Money?"

 "Thomas couldn't come over, he sprained his ankle dancing today." Nick grimaced.

 "Don't Candace and Madison live together? Where is she?" Vinny read.

  "Yes, we do live together and she is downstairs baking with my mom." I answered.

 "Are you dating her?" Louis said.

  "No, I am not. We are all single."

 "Ambrianna," Jason said it as a question as he read the name. "Wants to know if Candace has replaced Chachi."

  We all looked at Mikey.

 "Chachi is great. Beautiful. But Candace is like a younger Chachi, and we can actually date her. I'd say yes. Sorry, Chachi, we still love you!" He answered.

  "Do you like her, Spikey Mikey?" Nick asked.

 "Just friends, guys." He said, but turned a little red.

  "Why are you guys so bored?" I asked.

 "Well, it's like nine o'clock at night and we have nothing to do so Louis was like 'hey, let's do a Ustream," and were not so bored now." Jason nodded.

  I looked at the screen at the next question that no one wanted to say.

 Mrss.ICONiac5Grannnder8Freakkk3462: sry 4 all th candace questinz bt hav any of u kissd her? does any of u lyk her?

  It was quiet. Candace came to our rescue though.

 "Hey, guys," She poked her head in the door. "Vinny? Can I talk to you?"

 "Yeah, sure." He smiled at the camera and waved goodbye. Candace waved at the camera too.

  "It's so quiet. We need some music. What song should we listen to?" I asked, scrolling through my iPhone.

  "The Mot-" Mikey started to say.

 "Not The Motto! We hear that too much from you and Candace!" Louis said.

  "Kinchi said we should listen to Adele." Nick said, looking away from the computer screen.

   I laughed and played Set Fire To The Rain.

 We sang to it, knowing every word, being off-key and horrible at it on purpose. It was hilarious.

  "This song is so depressing! Play something different," Jason said. I hit the skip button and Stereo Hearts played.

  "My hearts a stereo! It beats for you so listen close!" I yelled. My phone started playing Party Rock Anthem, and I unlocked it to view the text.

 Candace: You guys okay in there?!?! Sounds like you're dying!

  Ha ha, so funny. -_-

  Love you Mad :)

 I noticed how boring we must be to our fans watching; Mikey and I on our phones, Jason laughing at whatever Mikey was texting, Nick and Louis playing with the music.

  "Okay, guys, were gonna go. Bye!" I said. The others looked up and smiled, waved, said bye.

  "Wonder why Candace needed Vin," Nick pondered aloud.

  "I don't know," I said. Now I was curious about it too. "Want to go see?"

  "No, guys, don't," Jason sighed.

  "Why?" Nick asked.

  "Because we all know Candace and Vin tell each other their problems. That's probably what their doing right now, and we'd be invading privacy by spying on them."

 "I don't like that. Were a dance crew and were all best friends so why should we have secrets?" Nick countered.

  "Like you don't have secrets, Nick?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He flushed.

 "I mean like what could they possibly need to keep from us?"

   "He has a point. And they have been gone for a while," I saw the anxiety in Mikey's expression as he said that, fearing the worst- that we'd find them making out of holding hands or something like that.

     There was a possibility that we could find them like that.

  But I doubted it because I know Candace is in love with Mikey, and the feelings she has for Vinny won't get in the way of that.

 Yeah, she has feelings for Vinny. It's obvious. But Mikey outshines Vin by far to her.

 "Let's go downstairs, see what Mom was making." I said, ending the argument.

***

"Thanks, Mom," I said as we attacked the sweets she had made with Candace. Brownies, cookies, even cupcakes. And they were the best. "Hey, do you know where Candace and Vinny are?"

 "Uhhhh, I thought they were with you?" Mom was going into the Protective-Mama-Bear mode. "Boys, tell me, if Candace and Vincent were alone, what would they be doing?" She had crossed her arms.

  "Nothing inaproppriate, Mrs. Alamia. I'm positive about it." Mikey said confidently.

 "What makes you so sure, Michael?"

  "Just trust me, Mrs. Alamia,"

  "Is there something going on between you two?" Mom was getting personal, and I felt embarrassed.

 "Mom-"

  "No, ma'am." Mikey answered anyways.

 "There should be. You two have chemistry." Mom winked and walked from the room smiling. Mikey started blushing and grinned at the ground.

  "Aww, Michael," Nick laughed, clapping him on the back. Mikey elbowed him and we all started laughing.

  "I'm gonna go turn the stereo on," I said and danced across the living room. Movement outside the sliding glass doors that led to our deck caught my eye; it was Candace.

  I stopped moving and watched. She was doing the dougie as Vinny stood there, a smile on his face with his arms crossed.

  I waved the other guys over so they could see this. Candace stopped dancing and Vinny started, doing the jerk. She countered with the cupid shuffle. He did the two-step and she did the shoulder lean. Vin started doing the soulja boy and leaned against the railing panting. He was right by the edge where the steps led down.

  Candace did the cat daddy, which she was very good at, and at the end she poked Vinny's chest, which caused him to literally fall off of the deck and into Mom's bushes. Candace cupped her mouth and nose with her hands and her eyes grew wide. But she couldn't hide the fact that she was laughing.

  The boys cracked up around me and we slid open the doors to go outside.