CONTEST

Hey hey there speedreaders it's ya girl speedy!

So I just realized Superflash has hit over 34K reads, the sequel has gotten just over 5K and I have 109 amazing followers! How did that happen! This is amazing.

I would love to thank you all for reading this series of books, my canaries book (which is currently on hold), my other Superflash series on @super_flash_writes and my new original creation series which is yet to come! (I'm still working... okay?)

So ANYWAYS! In honour of my books getting their reads and thanking you all for following me, I will be hosting a contest!

The prize: Well, since I have 3 things I am so proud of, there will be three different prizes. One for each of the three winners selected by the entries.

Prize n°1 : An OC that will play a significant role in the third book of the Superflash trilogy. I will not specify whether she/he is to be a villain or a hero. That will only be revealed to the prize winner.

Prize n°2 : The winner will get to inspire a chapter in the book - eg; they will get to dream up the wildest thing that Barry and Kara or any character can experience, they will include a certain event they want to really see happen, etc.

Prize n°3 : The winner of this prize will have two plot twists given to them and they will get to decide which they would rather see happen. One plot twist will affect Kara, the other Barry. I will not reveal what they are, as only the winner will find out.

Below are how to enter and the rules ⤵⤵⤵

RULES and DETAILS
- each prize winner must keep all the information regarding anything concerning the third book a secret.
- you must: a) be following me , and, b) have read at least one of the Superflash trilogy books OR my book on @super_flash_writes called Turning Back the Clock [I WILL BE CHECKING AND ASKING A QUESTION FROM YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK]
-You may enter up to 3 times but each time you will be asked a different question on your favourite book. A correct answer counts as an entry. An incorrect answer will be deleted.

HOW TO ENTER
1. In the section 'My Works' under my profile go to the book that says contest entry. Under it, you will find this exact post as the first chapter. Followed by chapters with my book titles in chronological order.
2. Go to the chapter of your favourite book of mine and comment 'question me on my favourite book'
3. I will reply to your comment with a question. If you commented under the Superflash chapter, it will be based off the Superflash book, the same goes for the others. {the canaries book will be included}
4. answer within 48 hours of my reply and if you are correct, you will have received a single entry. You may repeat this process twice more for two more entries. Please be aware there will be no two questions that are the same.

If there is any violation of the rules, you will loose your prize and be blocked from my account. I currently have 0 accounts blocked, and I hope not to make yours the first. :)

THE CONTEST IS NOW OPEN SPEEDREADERS! GOODLUCK!