Goodbye Rozz

Barry's POV

As soon as we started battle, I went straight for Oliver, dragged him outside and maybe tied him up to prevent any more arrows in my back.

"Dude! What the hell!" Oliver started to shout.

"Oliver. Kara and I agreed to do this. So we could get the inside scoop and find a way to beat Rozz. This is all just a set up." I tried to explain

"So wwhy'd you come after me."

"Cause I knew you'd take it hard and I really need a friend who is not a girl" I said sitting. "So we good?"

"Yeah. We're good." He said hugging me.

"So here is wwhat's happening. Kara is talking to Sara right now an you both have to spread the news to meet Cisco tonight at 12:00 sharp. That's when we talk again. But for now, Im just going to leave you tied up here. Sorry!" I sped away.

As I sped back inside, Kara was already there. I looked at her and she nodded.

We faked some punches, Kara used her heatvision some of the bleachers to make some fire but then we went to talk to Rozz. The plan is just beginning.

"Umm Mr.Rozz, may I suggest an idea?" Kara asked him.

"Set a distraction. Then meet me out back" He said.

So basically Kara and I managed to gather them all in a clump and light a ring of fire, surrounding them all.

"What have you idiots been doing?" He shouted at us.

"I'm sorry that we are out of shape. But we have a plan that will work" I said.

"What is this plan..."

"We get them to meet us near the office at around one am. When the clock strikes, we lock every door an block every exit so there is no where to run. That is when we start fogging up the hallway." I started

"We then use tranquilizing darts on all of them and then kill them in a method of your choice." Kara finished.

"We ccan't feed them to that giant man eating water dinosaur from Jurassic World can we..." He said disappointed

We both laughed.

"We would love to but no. They don't exist" Barry said

"I say that you guys take guns and shoot them in the head" he finalized

We looked at eachother, weary but then nodded.

"We'll do it" Kara replied

"Great. I will go talk to them. You go start trap making" He said.

"We'll do it to him alright." I said as we walked into the halls of McKinley.

As Barry and I started making the traps, we rigged them. One dart was all we needed. Just one, to kill a certain someone. The smoke would also have drugs in it so that she would not be able to see he dart coming, if she even seen it at all.

"Hey hold on I'm getting a call from Cisco" I said pulling Kara into the Spanish classroom.

"Cisco hey what's up"

"Oh just kind of freaking out over this mad plan you guys are coming up with!!" He said with fury

"Calm the hell down Cisco! All you need to know is that we will take care of it. Just get everyone to go and carry a gas mask at all times. We will meet you there. On your side" I said hanging up.

This might go down easier than I thought...

I was wrong.

"Well well well. Who do we have here?" I heard Sue's voice coming down the hallway. I knew the new directions were there, Kara and I were just waiting to step in.

"Miss Sylvester?" Quinn was shocked.

"Yeah that's right. Filed not guilty at my trial because they found out someone accused me of a faulty crime"

"Well. It's nice to have you back Sue" I said walking out to join you.

Kara followed and then came Rozz.

"Well I see this battle finally will come to an end." Rozz said.

"Yeah. For you" Heather said putting her arm in Cisco's shoulder

Then we all put on gas masks. Rozz was in front of us all but sue, who was standing further back, made a run for it. And got away.

Then we all cheered.

"Now Rozz. My tachyon particle acceleration earth jumper is ready to take you to somewhere where you won't even know your own name" Cisco said powering it up.

"Nice work buddy" I said patting cisco's back.

"Girl of steel, your turn" I told her.

She just smiled, gave him the needle containing the serum, then tossed him into the portal. We don't know what earth it will take him to, just hopefully one of the infinite others aside from my original home.

We all went back to the choir room to celebrate together. That's when Kara pulled me aside.

"Hey can I talk to you." She asked me.

"Yeah what's up?" I laid my glass of champagne Mr.Shue got us and walked away from the others.

"We have to tell them. I am just feeling so guilty Bar"

"Kara Zor-El. Don't feel guilty. And why should we. I don't feel guilty at all. This isn't what we should be focused on. We should focus on finding Sue and taking her down once and for all."

"No Barry." She was starting to get angry.

"Kitkat" I tried to talk her out of it.

"NO WE WILL NOT JUST PUSH THIS ASIDE. I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE" she stormed out of the choir room.

Alex just looked me in the eye.

"I thought you would be the one who would finally not make her angry" She said "come on before she flys away"

Maybe the bitch she let loose couldn't go away.

"This is your fault Kitty" I shouted leaving the choir room.

But little did we know, she was still in Lima. At McKinley. We just weren't looking in the right places.