Earth-3

Barry's POV

"Cisco? Caitlin? Are you dead?" I asked as we landed on the dirt. I can't believe it worked.

"Nope!" Cisco said standing up "well at least I'm not."

"No I'm fine. Just have your transporter thing ontop of me." She said.

"Oh sorry about that Caitlin. Just push the..." Cisco tried to help

"Exit button I know. You love these little guys." she said standing up. Only a few weeks ago, Cisco's shipment of 'fun buttons for equipment' came. It was his favourite subscription box. Even more than the sock of the month surprisingly.

"Well guys. Welcome to Earth-3" I said looking at National City from its outskirts.

"Im going to go speed around the city if anyone needs me. You guys can go find an apartment or something. Just call me on the bolt if you need anything" I said speeding off. I loved calling the mic the bolt but they hated it.

I sped around national city managing to become lost about... I don't know, maybe 50 times? I was never good with directions.

That was when I seen a girl falling from an office building. So I decided to be heroic and save her. That was when I ran her out to the desert by accident. I really had I gain control over my speed.

Oddly, she said I died. Two and a half years ago, yesterday. Oh my god. Did I die on Earth-3 when the particle accelerator exploded?! Why though? I guess it erased every other Barry Allen in the most efficient way possible. By killing every other me besides the original sent to E-1.

"Cisco? Where are you. I need to talk to you. Like now."

"Caitlin and I are in an apartment on Celestial Road. Actually, were just buying it. Hang on a few until you come in. The landlord is jut leaving so we don't want you to go all flashy on him" Cisco said quietly.

"Okay. Yeah something weird is happening and I really need your help." I hung up on the bolt.

I just sat in the desert drawing so many circles with numbers on them. Each with a line going through it, aside from #1. What I didn't get was why? Why did my dying memory not erase on Earth-3, making me seem as if I came back from the dead.

After drawing 428 earths to be exact, I wrote 'yes, the multiverse exists' underneath then sped off to the apartment.

As I ran in, I noticed a female walking out from her apartment next door. She didn't see me but I could tell something was familiar.

"Hey you got any protien bars here Cisco?" I asked walking in.

"I took seventy five in the transport machine but I will make more. I promise."

"Okay well I'm going to change, go buy food then buy myself twenty more shirts and pants. Oh and underwear. Yup I need underwear." I said taking one he handed to me.

"Well have fun. Don't eat to many potstickers because I know that's where you're headed." Caitlin shouted.

"I can't help i need 10 000 calories daily! Thankfully Joe gives me a decent salary combined with the one I get from STAR" I shut the door. "But before I leave, I need you to tell me something. Why did I die on every earth except Earth-1?"

"Wait so you're saying your dead on this earth?" Cisco stated with his eyes popping out from his head

"Yeah. I saved some girl today and she didn't know the flash. So I decided to make a more formal introduction as Barry Allen, not a smart move but either way, she said that I died two and a half years ago yesterday. How does a person even know that?"

"Maybe an photographical memory?" Caitlin proposed.

"I guess. Either way I'm starved so imma go get ten orders of potstickers. Bye" I walked out.

The girl who came out of the apartment earlier was back.

"Oh um hi! My name is Barry Allen. I just moved in next door" I said holding out my hand for her to shake. She just stared at me blankly then ran down the stairs.

"Wow... did I make a bad impression?" I asked myself, taking off to get things from the city.

Once I was done, I came back to the apartment. Oddly, Caitlin and Cisco left a note. 'Gone for supper. You're always late Barry Allen. See you when were back. Hope you've eaten enough calories! -C&C'

I just laughed sitting on the couch. turning on the news, I seem the top story.

"Supergirl once again has saved the day from who Cat Grant dubbed the mirror of Supergirl 'bizzaro'" the news anchor said. A picture of her showed up. I saved Supergirl today. I couldn't believe it. Another hero and I didn't even know she existed. That was when I took out the phone book.

I searched in the D section and finally found Danvers.

Alex Danvers, Kara Danvers.

I was on the right earth! I finally did it not as an accident!

I wrote her number on a sticky note and stuck it to the fridge door.

"Breaking News! A dangerous criminal, The Toyman, has once again escaped from his prison cell. I hope Supergirl is out there hearing this. Please be aware and do not start conversation if coming in contact." The news anchor interrupted. Hmm. The Toyman? The Flash could help Supergirl handling the Toyman. Two superheroes are better than one, am I right?

That was when I sped into my Flash outfit and out into the city.