Black Hearts

Ashton walks around Sydney with Michael because they finished their classes for today. They enter a boho art store trying to find cool paintings to put in their apartment. "I'm so glad we decided to room together. Ever since Luke moved back down here with Calum, we're always left out."

Michael nods and sighs, "Never go out with them alone. I went to Luke's apartment and of course Cal was there. They were laughing and cuddling leaving me out."

Ashton agrees, "Yeah, I know. Back in high school Luke never did that until he started fucking Calum."

Michael hums, "I wonder what's so good about him." He finds an African woman painting and buys that while Ashton still looks around.

They head to an authentic Italian restaurant and Ashton sees a familiar person. "Hey it's Liberty from middle school!" Ashton smiles.

"Who's that?" Michael asks confused because he never went to middle school with Luke or Ashton.

"She was Luke's crush, he loved herr. He always got her stuff from the little five cent machines." He calls her over. She's grown out of boy shorts and loose tank tops.

She is wearing a pink crop top that shows her breasts, and tight skinny jeans. "Hello, have you guys been served?"

"Yeah, but I'm Ashton. Remember we went to middle school together and my friend had a huge crush on you?"

Liberty laughs loudly and nods, "Yeahh!!! How much has Luke grown?? I know he was always uncomfortable with himself."

Ashton shrugs, "He's grown a lot...he has a beard now. And he's gay."

She giggles, "Wow."

"Like fifty percent gay. He has a boyfriend right now. His name is Caleb."

"I love gay couples, they're so cute."

Ashton hums, "Not when they kiss and hug and giggle all the time. It gets kind of annoying. Especially when your friend loves their boyfriend more than you."

They talk some more until she leaves minutes later. Michael and Ashton finish eating and head home.

Michael hangs up his painting he bought and collapses on their red sofa. He sighs and turns to Netflix and starts watching old cartoons.

"Apparently Luke is going out tonight with his parents. I wonder how they convinced him to spend time away from Calum." They both laugh and watch cartoons together.

"Stand still, bitch." Calum swats Luke's face while tying his tie for him. The blonde huffs not liking that his boyfriend curses him out all the time.

"Stop cursing me, please. If you do it again, you get no kisses from Daddy." Luke threatens his boyfriend while standing still.

"I don't care, your kisses are bad anyway." They both chuckle as Luke begins to poke Calum's stomach.

"I hate you, come here." Luke grabs for his boyfriend, causing Cal to run away from him. "Finish tying it, puppy."

Calum finishes and looks up into Luke's eyes. He smiles and his cheeks turn red, "Your eyes are pretty...I-I like the blue. I like b-blue on you. They're pretty great...on you." Calum pecks Luke's lips and goes to walk him out.