Condragulations!

Thanks guys for reading this book! It means a lot to me ❤️❤️ enjoy your smut wisely.

Diego made the final kick in their goal causing everyone to go wild. Girls erupt in cheers and jump up and down. He laughs as he is picked up by his teammates into the locker room.

Luke heads to his gym locker and peels off his clothes. He goes into the shower while Ashton stands by his locker.

He comes back and furrows his eyebrows at his best mate. "What is it man?"

"Calum." He has his arms crossed and his lips set in a hard frown. "We need to talk about the slut."

Luke rolls his eyes and puts on a shirt and loose gym shorts. "What about?"

"The fact that you two are fucking."

"We're not fucking, Ashton. Is your mind seriously okay? Are you thinking straight?"

"Yes. I am, but you aren't. You're gay."

Luke huffs and pulls out his duffel bag. "I'm not-but if I was would that be a problem?"

"You're fucking a guy that probably has every fucking sexually transmitted disease documented, Luke."

Calum enters and has a smile plastered on his face. "LUKE THAT WAS AMAZING! YOU ACTUALLY WON FOR ONCE!" He sees Ashton and stops laughing.

"Do me a favor, Calum. Stay away from, Luke." Ashton pushes the brunette on the ground.

"HEY, ASHTON, DO ME A FAVOR, CHILL THE FUCK OUT!" Luke yells in Ashton's face.

Calum gets up from the floor and dusts his white shorts off. "You just ruined my three thousand do-"

"NO ONE FUCKING CARES, CALUM! No one cares about your overly priced clothes."

Calum slaps Ashton in the face and Luke pulls him back. "Easy, Cal, easy." He moves Cal away from his fuming best friend.

"He gets easy but I get chill the fuck out. What kind of fuckery is that?!!" Ashton wails his arms, "Not to mention you called him Cal."

"Is it so bad that he's actually become my...f-f-"

Calum hits Luke in the arm.

"Fr-fr-f-FRIEND?" Luke finally spits out, cringing as soon as it came out his mouth.

"You're not friends. I don't know what y'all call fuck buddies, but the word is not friends." Ashton pushes them both out the way to get to the door.

ღ