Warm Kisses and Red Cheeks

The raven haired boy sees Luke at his locker so he quickly gets a bandaid out his Versace purse and places it on his cheek. "WAAAAH!" He runs up to the blonde and pouts while pointing to it.

Luke just stares at him unconvinced, "I honestly think you're stupid if you believe I'm going to fall for this. So I'm not forgiving you for not calling or texting me while you were away."

"But, Daddyyyy!" Calum whines stomping his feet causing his skirt to ruffle around. His stomach is coated with a big NASA tee shirt that is tucked into a holographic skirt. To avoid freezing in class he has on a transparent jacket.

"I was worried sick about you." Luke rolls his eyes giving his attention back to his locker. Calum crawls under him, and up against the metal; trapped between Luke and his locker.

He kisses Luke softly causing the blonde's pale cheeks to burn red. Cal moves away and gazes into his pool of blue eyes.

"Whoa." Luke gulps while his pupils dilate and he bites his lower lip not taking his eyes off Calum.

"Why are your eyes so big?" Calum gasps and pokes the blondes sides causing him to giggle loudly. "Do you have a cwush on mew, wooky wooky?"

"S-stop calling me that! And no I do not." Luke giggles more trying to move away from the small teaser. He presses Calum against a random classroom door and kisses him. He moves away and smiles, "I just love doing that with you."

The raven haired boy places his arms around Luke's neck hugging him. "I better get going, wooky."

"Stop calling me that you piece of trash." He squeezes Calum's cheeks hard loving the squish.

"Get your hands off me, hoe." Calum skips away sharing a few glances with Luke as he gallops away.

"Cuddle." Calum mumbles while holding Luke's waist. They are in the blonde's room watching La La Land; Cal's request.

His leg is on top of Luke's and he presses his nose into his chest. Luke kisses Cal's head smiling softly. He pulls Calum in closer moaning softly. "Why are you so squishy?"

Cal leans his head up ignoring Luke's question while he kisses his stubble. He sighs and looks down at his white panties. "I've been horny for the last hour and you've been ignoring me."

"Because you left me without texting me or anything." Luke groans.

"You're still on that? That was so long ago! I gave you a kiss to make up for it."

Luke raises an eyebrow and moves away to look in Calum's puppy brown eyes, "Don't look at me like that." He huffs and rubs Calum cheek softly leaning down to peck his lips.

Cal sits up and grabs Luke's hand and puts it on his clothed dick. He bites his lip as the blonde rubs it softly. Luke moves his hand into Cal's panties and fully jacks him off. He leans down and captures his lips in his.

Calum kisses back slowly moving his arms around Luke's neck. He moves away for air looking at the blonde through his thick lashes. "You like that, Princess?"

"Yes, Daddy." Calum squeals throwing his head back. Luke removes his clothes and Calum's panties. He puts on a condom refusing to prepare Calum for his ten inch.