Palm Tree 🌴

"Think of the skate board as a cloud. And you love clouds, Mariana." Ashton smiles at the Hispanic girl.

"Well my daddy says I shouldn't ride these things." The small girl pouts while crossing her arms. "I don't want to go against him or I'll be punished."

Luke raises his eyebrows but does not look up from his phone.

"How about I ride it first, then you try." Ashton ruffles her hair and goes to the skateboard. "I'll show you how easy it is."

"Ughhhhh!" Calum groans while walking up the street to Luke's house. "Curse Melinda for snitching on me. That slutty ass hoe."

Luke looks up to gaze at Calum seeing him in a tight black skirt, a black and white long sleeved crop top with a Peter Pan collar. "What?"

"My housemaid, Melinda? Anyquay, she saw me sneaking out at night and told my mother." Calum puts his small hands on his hips, "That wrench. No more shopping until Thursday."

"Today is Tuesday, Calum. It's not that long." Luke returns his attention back to his phone, "And don't talk like that around little innocent girls."

"How do you know she's innocent? She could be having her ass up taking dick at 8 PM--way past her bed time." Calum sits on Luke's lap. "I'm horny."

The blonde reflexively puts an arm around Calum's waist and bites his lip. "When are you not horny?"

"I don't know." Luke begins to palm Calum through his soft panties. He moves his hand up and down Calum's clothed dick, rubbing his tip.

Calum squeals loudly getting Ashton and Melinda's attention. Luke pushes Calum off his lap before Ash could see. "Why are you here, Calum, get away!"

"Calum, why can 't you get it through your head? We don't want to fuck you and we never will, dammit!" Ashton screeches forgetting Melinda was there. He turns to her and shakes his head, "Never say those words."

"Got it!" She smiles showing her missing teeth.

"Guess Luke never told you huh." Calum quirks an eyebrow crossing his arms.

Luke hits Calum's arm and clears his throat.

"Whatever, I'll let you find out soon." He winks at Ash, "Luke drive me home, I refuse to mess up my shoes."

The blonde rolls his eyes making sure Ashton saw the gesture and took out his keys. "Let's go I guess."

"It hurts." Calum looks down at his skirt. His bulge was clearly visible as he poked it. "Daddy..."

Luke stops at Calum's big gate. "Is this the right place? It's guarded by a gate..."

"Yeah, just go all the way up and punch in 8453. The lady will accept it and the gate shall open." Calum never looks up from his dick scratching up at the fabric.

Luke drives up to the police woman in the podium and he punches in the code, allowing the gates to open. He drives to the address Calum gives him. "Whoa."

"