ANYQUAY...

This chapter is late because I have terrible writers block. Anything you want to happen? Or feel I'm missing as of right now?

  ღ  

"What do you want to say?" Luke walks up to Cal, standing three inches away from him. Millions of thoughts are running through the blonde's head right now. He knows what's coming...Calum's confession. He doesn't know how to answer his upcoming date request either.

He bites his lip as Calum opens his mouth to speak. "I want to be fuck buddies with benefits."

Luke furrows his eyebrows not expecting that. He expected Calum to say he is in love with him. Luke coughs while laughing, "What?"

"You know, fucking with a side of hugging and kissing." Calum explains to the shocked blonde. He huffs not understanding what Luke does not get. "We're still going to be fucking."

"Y-yeah I got that, I thought you were going to tell me something else."

The ravenette tilts his head and shakes it, "No, what else would I ask for? Anyquay, that's all I wanted to tell you." Luke hums and watches as Calum walks back inside to his room. He runs up the stairs instead of taking the elevator and goes into Cal's room.

Luke watches Cal sit on his bed, and he leans against the door frame. "Come on, if we want to enjoy the fair we should leave now."

Calum rubs his stomach and frowns, "I think I'm pregananant with your child." He pouts and lays on his bed moaning in pain.

"I think you just ate too much. Come on please? I ditched Michael and Ashton to go to the fair with you."

"But I don't feel good!" Calum cries sitting up rubbing his stomach again. Luke tires to rub it but the small boy karate chops his hand away. "No touchy." He glares at him, lowering his voice.

The blonde rolls his eyes and begins to walk away, "Guess you'll have to stay in your house for the weekend by yourself."

Calum almost falls off the bed pulling on ripped boyfriend jeans, and black sandals. He tucks in his huge yellow shirt and runs out the door going down his elevator. Luke smiles and goes down the stairs walking outside with Cal. They say goodbye to Clancy, as they go into Luke's jeep.

Calum's cheeks are puffy and red as he follows behind the blonde slowly

Calum's cheeks are puffy and red as he follows behind the blonde slowly. "L-Luke, slow down!"

He notices Cal's red face and sighs, "Sorry, I'm just really excited to show you the arcade."

"Can we get something to eat?" Calum frowns sitting on the concrete bench. He looks up at Luke who is pulling out his wallet.

"Yeah I'll bring us something. Stay here please."

Calum looks at all the teenagers in groups laughing their asses off, posting on snapchat. If he was maybe a little nicer he would have so many friends because he's so hot.