tease 👄

School is coming to an end as Ashton and Luke approach the ending of senior year. The two guys are boxing up shit in Luke's room getting him ready for his big move to California. "Are you excited bro?"

Luke nods and bites his lip as he packs up his blue Polaroid camera Calum got him for his early eighteenth birthday gift a few months back. He puts all the pictures they took together in a plastic bag and throws them in the same box. "He's going to miss me a lot, I just know it."

Ashton sighs and shrugs, "Well, you two are practically dating, I'm not too keen for it, but if he makes you happy, who am I to stop you."

The blonde shakes his head, and tapes a box up putting it in the closet with the other packed boxes. "I don't want to leave him, but I need to get out this small town."

"Sydney isn't that sma-"

"My point is that I've been living here forever, Ashton."

Liz calls for both of the young adults, and they zoom downstairs to eat the precious meatloaf she made for them. While Luke eats his meatloaf, Calum texts him.

Cally: i am eating ice

me: Well, I'm eating meatloaf, it's pretty good...and i'm also packing

Cally: ....

me: Don't go all sad on me, yu knew it was happening

me: you*

Cally: ...

me: I will literally beat the crap out of you

Cally: At least you'll be with me and not moving away from me. I bet while you are there you are going to find someone who is sweet and really loves kisses and cuddles :,<

me: I am goin to beat you up for real if you keep talking like that beb

Cally: I have to go clean my teeth and go to bed/

me: It's only six...what about our ten o' clock face time?

Cally: Face time Yeni, you do not want to face time me.

me: UR still on that? And of course I want to face time you...

me: I actually find our face times adorable.

Cally: I AM TIRED I AM GOING TO BED.

me: Fine. Night night, Princess xx

Cally: Night hoe.

"Who are we texting?" Ashton nudges the blonde giggling after, while sharing a glance at Liz. She smirks and walks to the sink to wash dishes. "Our boyfriend? Does our little Lucas have a crush on a boy???"

Luke huffs and goes up stairs ignoring Ash's teasing. He actually thinks about what his best mate said. Are they actually dating? He bites his lip and scrolls through his phone and sees that most of his pictures are with him and Calum, even though he has many friends. "Why are you always on my phone..."

"Cause you two are dating..." Ashton butts in as he eats his remaining corn bread. He flounces on Luke's bed and unlocks his phone beginning to text Michael. "Can you believe that in two weeks, we're going to be on summer break getting ready to become adults? Well I'll still be living with my mom because my college isn't too far away."

"I'll be the only one leaving. You, Michael...and Calum will be here, and I'll be in Cali."

Ashton shrugs, "It's your dream right? To go to that school."