Chapter 20: A Demon's Demise

A pic of Xavier up top

Natsu and I started fighting Randy. I was using my sword while Natsu was using his fire magic. Randy was still using his Slaughter sword.

" Come on!" Shouted Randy. He kept swinging the sword at me and Natsu. " Coward! Best me by yourself!"

I parried one of his attacks. " I could do that... but it's more fun with my friends. Come on Natsu!"

Natsu came from behind me. " Fire Dragon Wing Attack!" Shouted Natsu as the fire whips came from his hands and jumped from behind me.

Randy jumped out of the way. " Shadow Arms: Dark Wire!" Shouted Randy as purple spell circles appeared from the walls. Then wire type Shadow Arms came from them and went right for us and missed us because we dodged. But they started to go around us and span towards us.

" Goddammit! Elemental Dragon's Molten Wall!" I shouted as I punched the floor with both my hands. Then a wall of molten lava came from the floor next to Natsu and I. The Dark Wire then hit the walls and couldn't get through.

" Shadow Arms: Hand!" Said Randy as a spell circle appeared from under us. 2 purple hands appeared from under us and grabbed us. They were huge. And they were tough and had a strong grip. " Try getting out of this!"

" Xavier!" Shouted Minako as she ran towards me.

" No!" I shouted back. She stopped. " Keep to the plan."

" What?" Asked Randy as he looked at where Tatsuki and Yoshino were. Yoshino was making a spell circle. One spell circle Randy seemed to recognize. " Oh no you don't!"
Randy began to run right towards them.

" Crap! " I shouted. I then started to struggle violently. " Arg! How did I get out last  time?" I then looked at Natsu's Shadow Arm. The spell circle caught my eye. " Wait a sec. Natsu! Dragon's Roar at my Shadow Arm!"

" What?" Asked Natsu.

" Just do it! Fire Dragon's..." I started.

" Fine. Fire Dragon's..." Began Natsu.

Roar!

We shot our flames at the spell circles of the Shadow Arms. I could see Natsu's Shadow Arm fidgeting a little. Then it disappeared. The same happened with mine. Then I ran at Randy. With my sword in hand I caught up to him. I parried off his attack with my sword and kicked him away. Then Natsu ran right behind him and attacked him with the Fire Dragon's Wing Attack. Which knocked him back to me.

" Elemental Dragon's Ultima Fist!" I shouted as I punched him in the gut with my elemental covered fist. Then knocked him into Natsu.

" Fire Dragon's Talon!" Shouted Natsu as he kicked him into me, but this time Randy punched me in the face.

" That's it! Black Demon's Roar!" Shouted Randy as a black magic spewed from his mouth towards me. Before I could do anything however, a mirror appeared in front of me and took the magic attack head on. And sent it back at Randy. But he dodged. And kept running at them.

" Yoshino, no! Keep concentrating on the sp- I mean plan." I blurted out. Randy then smiled. Then he started laughing. " What's so funny?" I straitened my blade pointing at him.

" A mirror spell? Ha! Please tell me that's the best you got." Said Randy.

I started to sweat. My blade started shaking.

" Look out!" Shouted Natsu behind of Randy. He was charging right at me. Luckily for me my instincts were able to react quickly and I was able to parry that attack