2: Softy or Naughty

Chapter Two

*Blake's POV*

"Ooophff!" I breathed out silently when Katherine Stark landed straight into my arms.

She grumbled something under her breath. She looks dumbfounded when she saw Jenny Lee smirking at her knowingly on the other side of the gym. She shot me a flirty smile but I ignored her.

Beeesh.

I helped Kat up  her feet, she seemed to be deep in thought. She looked somewhat upset and curious.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned. Instead of saying yes, she shrieked, loud. The sound echoed throughout the whole gym, fishing everyone's direction towards us. She whipped around, causing her soft blonde hair to slap me in the face. Her hand was clutched to her chest trying to calm herself down. Her capturing green eyes shot daggers towards me.

"Not anymore you.. you.. you.. queer!" She stuttered. I bit my lip, trying to hold in a laugh. Haha! Queer?! What the hell is that! and she looks adorable with her hair tousled messily around her shoulders.

She glared at me and I felt my eyebrows shoot up and a smile alternated my amused expression. I smiled at her gently.

"The name's Blake," I said.

"See if I care!"

What the..? What was that?

She turned around to walk away but I grabbed her wrist and spun her around, sliding my arm around her wrist. I stood so close to her that I could feel her cool minty breath creep around my neck, warming me immediately.

Uh-Oh, she does not look happy.

"What's the rush gorgeous?" I said sweetly. She grunted heavily and pushed me back, making me slam my back onto the bleachers.

"Get off of me you jackass!"

Damn! This girl is adamant!

Her hand lifted in the air and before I could register my mind on what was happening, I felt her soft hands sting my left cheek with a loud smack.

I winced in pain. I wanted to move but I couldn't. I was glued to the ground.

Well there's something you don't feel everyday.

I felt my anger rise just when the bell rung. I called after her, my cheeks heated but she continued running to her friend, AJ.

Whatever.

I walked back to the men's locker room and took a shower. When I got out, Adam was waiting for me with a stupid smirk on his face.

Adam is my best bro. Enough said. Everyone loves him but he prefers to be alone to keep his mysterious image.

"So I saw you got rejected." His smile widened.

I felt my face redened. "Shut up man! She just shy that's all."

"Shy? Ha! Dude she slapped you in front of the whole class! You call that shy?"

I turned my back to him, ignoring him and strided to my locker. "Whatever."

"She's hot." He blurted absentmindedly.

I turned around and gave him a what the hell look. I know exactly what he was planning. He was going to try to get with the chick. Adam is the top school player and everyone knows it. The idea sounded exciting but I thought Kat was too innocent to be played on like that and it was just cruel to take a girls innocence just for fun.

It would've been better to play on someone less innocent like Jenny, Ha!, but then again, I've already been there and I've already done that.

I grabbed a tight white shirt from my locker and slid it on along with my pants.

"Don't even think about it." I said firmly.

"Aww come on! She doesn't even like you! I'm tellin' you bro, girls like Kat are the hardest to get. She could be a fun challenge." He laid back on a bench and stared at me hopefully right when John walked in. I groaned inwardly.

This guy is a big time player, but not as big as Adam. He was every girl's dream and I envied him for that. Not that I would admit that out loud. Ever.

 He's what people calls mysterious and it wasn't even just an act. Nobody knows anything about him except for his High School status.

Asshole.

"What could be a fun challenge?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Kat. Winner gets six hundred bucks." Adam said, the stupid smirk back on his face and slapped two two hundred dollar bills on the bench next to him.

John leaned against a locker and looked at both of us with a sideways glance. He looked deep in thought and silence overtook us.

"I'm in." He said plainly, slapping a two hundred dollar bill on the bench as well and Adam's face lit up. Damn, I swear, this boy could be a real pain in the ass sometimes. They both looked at me patiently.

"No way man." I said.

"Dude!" They chorused.

"She's too much of a child for this man."

They both looked at me for a good five seconds and burst out laughing.

John stopped laughing and eyed me. "Since when did you care about innocence?"

"Fuck you both!" I yelled and walked out of the room. I could still hear them laughing even when I was out the door.

******

I saw Kat walking with AJ and I walked over to them. They stopped in their tracks and Kat looked at me with panic clear in her eyes. AJ saw me and hurriedly walked off, leaving me and Kat alone.

Thank god.

I planned on telling her what Adam was planning on her. Why was I so nervous all of a sudden?

"Kat, can I talk to you for a second?" I said hesitantly.

"Whatever about?" she said sweetly with a smile I assumed was fake. Shit this girl is mocking me.

I felt anger rise and I absentmindedly changed the subject.

I started yelling at her. "What the hell just happened back there? How could you do that?.... I'm gorgeous." I breathed out the last part hoping she didn't hear me.

She rolled her beautiful green eyes, distracting me from my thoughts. She spun around and started to walk off but I grabbed her skinny arm and pulled her back, maybe a little too hard than necessary.

She winced under my grip. She walked a few feet to my right and I stared at her confused. She grabbed a cup of coffee from a random guy and I automatically losened my grip.

Uh-Oh.

She dumped it on my head and I let go of her completely. Dammit woman!

Aaah.. Caramel Frappuccino.

Frappuccino was now rolling down my face and down my neck.

"And you look even better!" She smiled.

Oh, so she did hear me.

"If you humiliate me one more time, you're going to regret meeting me!" I yelled.

"I already do," she said happily and skipped off to her next class.

I had barely noticed the crowd around us till they bursted out laughing.

Game On.

****

The bell rang, dismissing everyone to go home. I looked over at the grass area and searched for John and Adam. Where were those goons.

I spotted them under a tree throwing chips at each other.

And I thought I was acting like a chik.

I ran to where they were and stood over them. They looked at me and I glared at them.

"I'm in." I said silently, throwing two hundred bucks at Adams face and walked off.

A/N:

Don't forget to vote, comment, fan, send me takis, and love me! Thanks for reading guys! :D