10: Frozen Peas and STD's

Chapter Ten

I kept my mouth shut.

I stood like a statue against the wall, not daring to move a muscle. My entire front was plastered against Adam.

"Kat," he whispered in a husky voice. He kissed along my jaw line, then down to my neck, letting a breath of hot air brush against my skin. When I didn't respond, his head shot up and he looked me dead in the eye with an annoyed expression on his face. His hands retreated from my waist and reached out to my face. He pulled me in for a tiny peck on the lips.

Blink.

Then he kissed me again.

Blink.

And again.

Nothing.

Frustrated, he pulled back and shook me violently.

"Hey!" He growled.

He slapped both hands to my face at the same time on either sides, frustrated.

I wimpered in pain, bringing my knee up to his groin for the second time. But this time, I wasn't being nice so I knee'd him harder. He doubled over, clutching his balls.

Serves you right jerk!

I knew he wasn't going to be nice after what I did to his manhood so I attempted to make a run for it. But the shit-face didn't even think twice on grabbing my ankles, sending me flying face-first to the ground.

I grunted.

I glanced over at him. "Hey man! Not cool!" I exclaimed, rubbing my forehead.

He was still laying on the floor in pain so being the oh so lady like, generous, innocent girl that I am, I went over to the fridge and took out a pack of frozen peas. I walked over to him and practically forced him to straighten up and lay on his back. His eyes were shut tight, trying to endure the pain.

 He looked like a cute, innocent, puppy.

I hate cute, innocent, puppies.

Did I seriously knock him out?

 Hopefully I didn't disable him that bad, I really didn't want to end up in jail for invading mantopia.

Wishing he was unconscious, I awkwardly lowered the bag to his pants. I stole a glance at his face before continuing my tragic mission. Once I was sure he wasn't looking, I lowered the bag until it was where it's supposed to be. It barely settled for two seconds before he let out a low moan.

Then the inevitable happened.

Startled, I accidentally dropped the bag, making him grunt painfully.

Well at-least now I know he's awake.

"Oh my motherfu-, DUDE!" I screeched at the top of my lungs.

He shot up in surprise. "What? What happened? What's wrong?" He stutters.

I jumped back, propping myself up by my elbows.

"What's wrong is you're getting a hard on-- on peas'! I managed to choke out, pointing at the bag before bursting out in laughter. I clutched my stomach in pain, gasping for air.

Aw man!

Poor peas'. It probably has STD's by now.

Then he let out the loudest, scariest, growl ever. I quickly sat up and grabbed the bag, ignoring the light brush of something I prayed wasn't what I thought it was.

Wrong move. Shit. Why the hell did I do that.

He carefully reached up and I squeezed my eyes tight, preparing myself for whatever pain he was going to cause me. After a few seconds of waiting, nothing happened. Everything was deafening quiet so I carefully opened one eye, to see Adam looking at me funny.

Ahh, now I know what he was hiding. He now had his shirt 'casually' sprawled across his lap.

Oh my gosh! He did get a boner from peas! Ahahaha!

 Damn! Do guys normally have hormones the size of their heads?! I shouldn't question his manhood so much since I was the one slowly dismantling it in the first place, but oh well!

"Dude! keep.. your.. wet pea's.. to.. yourself!" I said between laughs.

I bit my my lip, stiffling a laugh but my shoulders were already shaking.

"Shut up." He mumbled. "And don't bite your lip like that, you're giving me a harder one."

I couldn't help it, I busted out laughing even more. Hahahaha! As if he had one!

When I finally settled down, Adam was still impatiently sitting on his same position on the floor, not saying a single word. I am so going to hold this against him. The silent aura he was displaying was overwhelming, and not soon enough did I realize that I was actually having a pretty decent time with this guy.

For now, let's have some fun shall we?

---

"Hey, how'd the movie go?" AJ asked, sitting down on our usual lunch table.

I stiffled a laugh at the memory. "Okay."

Actually, it had been more than okay but there was no way I'm going to tell her that.

By the time I had gone home last night, it was already past midnight. Adam and I spent the night watching movies, fighting, and devouring every bit of anything edible his house held. Adam fell asleep during the third movie so I took the chance to ditch him but not before writing 'I M HORNY' with sharpie on his forehead, a mustache, and a unibrow.

I must say, I did a pretty epic job at his face. I took a glance at Aj to see her eyes widen in horror. She was staring at something by the door.

"Oh shit. You didn't," Aj whispered; horrified.

I laughed out loud, wondering where he was right now.

My face immediately fell when I heard Adam's deep voice boom across the cafeteria. "You're fucking dead Kat!" He yelled.

Crap.