7: Movie Going and Elbow Licking

Chapter Seven

Kat's P.O.V.

After auditioning, I had gone straight to the movie's with AJ. We used her car after stopping by my house.

We both walked to the nearest ticket booth and bought two tickets to see 'The Avengers' 3D. We bought two large popcorns and went into the theatre. We found great seats in the middle with awesome view of the movie. But apparently, so did Adam. I hadn't noticed the guy sitting next to me was Adam until he groaned out loud.

I turned to him in shock. I let my nose scrunch up in disgust when I saw him smiling at me.

"Adam," I started, "what are you doing here?"

He shrugged, "staring at the awesome floor."

I was actually stupid enough to look down and stare at the floor, then my eyes widened in realization of his lame sarcasm.

I rolled my eyes and focused my attention on the movie. I was trying really hard to see the movie clearly but my vision kept blurring. Then a sudden headache pounded on my head and I whimpered softly in pain. I thought nobody had heard me until Adam spoke up.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked, concerned. My red-haired best friend was in a completely different world of her own.

" Everything's blurry and it's making my head hurt," I complained. He just rolled his eyes mockingly and stretched his arm out and grabbed mine. I couldn't help but to grin like an idiot. I thought the move was sweet. That's until he grabbed the glasses wrapped inside the plastic bag, opened it, and pulled my chin up to face him. He stared at me for longer than necessary then pulled up the 3D glasses up to my eyes and slid them on me.

I was taken back by the gesture and we stared at each other through the red and blue film lenses of our 3D glasses.

"Thanks,"

 He smiled at me and raised both his eyebrows twice in a suggestive manner. I rolled my eyes and looked away in return.

Why is he being nice? He's not supposed to be nice! He's supposed to be a butt! We should be ripping each others heads off by now! I would've bit his neck and he would've tore me to pieces. He would've murdered me already with that beautiful mouth of his and the police should already have found out. Then they would've taken him to the bars and kept him there for thirty years and sentenced him to death. I should've already been haunting hi--

AJ's phone rang two second's later, interrupting my awesome daydream. I need to stop watching so many supernatural movies.  She answered it in a hushed tone and she mumbled something. When she hung up, she looked at me apologetically and whispered.

"I'm sorry, I have to leave. I totally forgot I have a dental appointment today and my mom is flipping out,"

My eyes widened. "What?! No! You can't leave me with him! What if he's some alien from the planet of goonland who's out to rape me!," I whisper yelled.. or yelled whisper or.. well you get what I mean. He must have heard me, 'cause after I said the last word, he cleared his throat a little louder than necessary. 

  But the point is, if she leaves me behind, I need to walk home, which is none of my options! I admit, I'm not athletic.. at all. I can barely jog thirty steps and I'm already panting like crazy.

AJ just shrugged, ignoring all my effort to get her to stay. She peered over my shoulder at Adam, "Maybe he can give you a ride home."

I froze. There was no way I was going to ride in a car with a guy who happens to have hormones the size of his head which could barely fit through the halls of PVHS.