1.6

When I opened my eyes, the first thing appearing in front of me was a white wall.

Wait no, it's the ceiling.

Is it?

Right after coming to my senses, I feel one of the worst pangs in my head. Fortunately, the ice packs on my forehead and nape are helping a lot to diminish the excruciating pain.

"You two need to stop this right now!" I hear Hannah scream. I slowly glance to my right to see what is going on and that's when I find her between Taehyung and Jimin, mostly pushing Jimin away while Namjoon holds Taehyung back.

"I swear, if you end up permanently hurting her, I will kill you." Taehyung finally says.

Jimin grins at his words. "Not like you haven't done that already."

That sends Taehyung into rage, and he tries his best to reach him by pulling from Namjoon.

I get up from the pillow before it's too late. "What the actual fuck is going on here?"

All four heads turn to me as I try to sit up by myself on the sofa. Hannah pushes through and rushes to where I am, giving me the small impulse to sit. "How are you feeling?"

"My head is banging... How long was I out?" I hold my forehead, trying to stabilize myself.

"Five hours. Jimin called me when he arrived here with you." She says as she checks the back of my head.

That's right, I almost got run over.

When I look up to where the other three are standing, I see Jimin already making his way out of the house silently.

I stand up with the strength I have left, and rush outside to follow him. I pass by Taehyung without saying a single word to him, he stares at me carefully and doesn't do anything to stop me.

It takes me a bit of a job to reach him. He slows down, giving me the chance to get closer. Only feet away, I examine the ripped sleeve of his jacket. It's torn apart mostly on his right side, as if he was dragged on asphalt several feet.

When I finally manage to catch up to him, I grab his arm by surprise. He gets defensive at first until he notices  and his expression softens. "What... You shouldn't be out here."

There are two things I notice as he stares down at me. His watery eyes and his bottom lip cut gradually turning a purple shade around it.

"Are you alright?"

He is taken aback, staying silent.

I step closer and raise my hand to his face, trying to see how bad is his cut which causes him to flinch. "You got a cut on your lip. Come back so you get that treated."

He grabs my wrist and pulls away. "Stop. Go back inside."

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what the hell is happening." I challenge him, feeling the anger and frustration building up inside. I need to know why these two despise each other so bad they can't even face.

However, it doesn't do me any better as I get lightheaded and lose my balance. He places a hand on my waist and pulls up the same arm he has been grabbing me all this time to keep me from falling.

"Shit." It's all I can manage to say, trying to keep myself oriented.

A silence creeps as he holds me to prevent any more crashing episodes. Nothing but skipping heartbeats ringing in the atmosphere, unsure if mine or his.

"You need to go back to the house."

"You need to come with me."

"I'm not going to return, now leave."