Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

"Come with us if you want to live."

My fingers repeatedly played with the ends of my hair, the entire night still not leaving my mind. What did Niall mean by those words? But most importantly, who were these boys?

A famous worldwide boyband that disappears out of nowhere is supposedly combat fighters. No matter how you phrase it, I really can't make sense around it. No person would want to leave a luxury life for one of a beggar. So why, why would five boys do this to themselves?

"Where are we?" I mumbled when we reached the past two gates. Louis, who was sitting in the passenger seat with a computer, looks back with a small smile.

"Our headquarters." I didn't reply and glanced back to my side; Niall was currently playing games on his phone. Not even affected by what was going on with my current situation. But that was to be expected from the casual asshole. I reach over to his phone and pull it away from him; his blue eyes instantly glares at me. Ignoring him, I went to messages and sent a text to my father; Phone died, but I'm at Leah's home. Don't worry about me - Bridget

"Shouldn't you be calling for help?" Niall grumbles. He snatches his phone back and doesn't bother to replay his game anymore. A small scoff leaves my lips, and I knew that there was no point in recruiting for help. We're basically in the middle of nowhere. I have more chances to find a 1000-year-old tree than the police here.

"Tell me," I thought out loud," Who's Mr.X?"

Suddenly all three men turn tense at the mention of the name. So they are involved...

"Why are you asking that?" Niall questions. He didn't realize that he grabbed my arm and was squeezing it. The behavior was similar to a desperate child. "Did you see him?"

"No," I respond. "But those two men from earlier, they mention him."

Before Niall can ask any further, Harry comes to a slow stop in front of a red brick mansion. They all step out of the car, Louis being the one to open my car and help me out. My wound was still hurting, but currently was cover with a part of Harry's white t-shirt. So every step was a bit difficult to make until I reach the stairs of the porch. 

"Come here stupid," Niall mumbles. He then places his hands on my waist, catching me off guard, and lifts me to the porch. It was a good thing that it was dark, my face was currently flush red from embarrassment. Harry notices this and turns away to try to hide his smile.

"Welcome to our home!" Louis exclaims as he opens the door. Two other people were already at the entrance; Liam and Zayn look straight at me. Both of them seem to be disappointed when they see my wound.

"I thought we told you to make sure that she doesn't get hurt," Zayn sighs.

"You said to make sure that she doesn't get kill," Niall responds. "Which, by the way, you're welcome."

"Let's get her treated first," Liam says calmly. He then faces Niall and gives him a pointed look. "Make sure you don't make a pass."

"If you're that worry, why not assign Harry to treat her." Huh? Liam then looks at Harry's beaming red face and walks over to him. His hand instantly lifts Harry's torn white t-shirt; I gasp when I see a fresh wound on the side of his stomach. How did that get there?

"Harry has to intend his wound," Liam answers. "And having him and a woman alone shouldn't be good."

Niall then checks me out and tries to cover a scoff. "She looks 15."