Part 13(Peter's POV)

I looked like a complete idiot. And she looked perfect.

          My hair was sopping wet, still somehow retaining water even after rigorously running a towel through it. It looked like a rats nest, curling and clumping in weird places, no matter how much I tried to flatten it out. I had ultimately decided on wearing grey joggers and a simple black tee shirt.

          I walked out of my room, and Kenzie was helping May with the dishes, laughing under her breath. For some reason she had been blushing, and when she had seen me, she muttered something with a smile and blushed even darker red. She looked amazing-  her hair looked great, but it didn't seem as if she had spent hours on it. Her outfit was simple and beautiful, displaying her inner beauty in a way that even people who didn't know her could see easily. She looked as beautiful as I had ever seen her, and I don't think she was even trying.

          Before I knew it, May was ushering me and Kenzie over to the living room. May sat in the chair, leaving me and Kenzie to sit on the couch.

          Before sitting down, I went over to the shelves around the television, looking through the movies. I was running my fingers along the spines of the cases, and my fingers stopped when I hit the Harry Potter series. I remembered how she had told me that she loved it, and I smiled. "What about one of the Harry Potters?" I asked. "I know that you love them as much as I do."

          I looked over at Kenzie, and her face immediately lit up. "Yes!" she gasped. "Any and all of them!" she gushed. The huge smile that took over her face could have lit up all of New York City.

          I put the last movie in, and walked over to the kitchen to pop some popcorn. May looked back at me, giving me a look that clearly said, "Hurry up!" I looked over at Kenzie, who was leaning against the armrest of the couch, staring at the television, a smile unable to leave her face. I nodded at May and, as soon as the popcorn was done, I speed-walked over to the living room. May reached over from her chair and tapped me on a shoulder, then whispered in my ear, "Go sit by her. Right by her. She came for you, not for the movie." she looked at me intently, waiting for an agreement, and didn't let me go until I promised to do so.

          So I walked over to the couch, and plopped down right next to Kenzie. I glanced over at her, expecting and uncomfortable look and to be told to move over. She looked over at me, the adoring look from watching Harry Potter now turned to me. She smiled even bigger and returned her gaze to the screen. A smile was stuck on my face like a footprint in cement. I could have stared at her for hours, but I figured I probably shouldn't be creepy.

          So we watched. She fangirled hardcore over all the little things in the movie that I was internally freaking out about. The popcorn was gone before long, but it didn't matter. She still talked to me, and occasionally when she got super excited, she would grab my arm for a second and comment excitedly on whatever part of the movie we were watching. I freaked out with her, merging my excitement from being with Kenzie and from watching the movie all into short bursts.

          After the Battle of Hogwarts scene ended, and Harry started walking around the Great Hall, Fred's death was revealed. My heart ached, even though I had seen this a thousand times. I looked over at Kenzie, who had tears running down her face. That broke my heart even more.

          I lifted my arm up and rubbed her back gently, trying hard to keep tears from welling up in my eyes. She looked over at me, quickly wiping the tears from her cheeks and giving me a sad smile.

          She apologized to me, even though she had no reason to be sorry. I laughed, quicklyreassuring her that it was okay. Character deaths can be as painful as the real ones.