The one with Harry Styles

-December 7, 2012-

Taylor's POV

Today is the day. I'm performing six songs at the Z100 Jingle Ball in Madison Square Garden. I wasn't performing until late at night, so I decided to just hang out all day. Kaitlyn had a couple classes today and she had left a couple hours ago. I'm currently sitting on the couch with some coffee and watching Law and Order SVU with Meredith. It's around 2 and I decided to watch something else. I was flipping through channels when a specific interview caught my eye.

"So, season 4 of glee has four new characters correct?" The interviewer asked.

"Yup, well technically five. There's Marley who is played by Melissa Benoist, Ryder who is played by Blake Jenner, Kitty who is played by Becca Tobin, Jake who is played by Jacob Artist, and Lexi is played by Kaitlyn Swift, but Kaitlyn is still in college so the scheduling didn't work out and she was demoted to a reoccurring character," Lea Michelle explained.

"Aw, we love her, but I'm sure her sister would never let her drop out of college," the interviewer laughed. "Have you ever gotten to meet Taylor through Kaitlyn?"

"No since Taylor lives in New York mostly, but that's okay. We all totally get that Kaitlyn doesn't bring her to set. It must be hard having a famous sister like Taylor Swift when you're trying to make a name for yourself. Kaitlyn's amazing so we really have no need, other than the fangirls inside us, to meet her sister," Lea said.

"Very nice, well that's all the time we have-" I turned the tv off when I heard the door open and close.

"Hey," they called out. I knew that accent anywhere.

"Hey Harry!" I said happily. I got up from the couch and walked to meet him on the far side of the counter. I gave him a quick peck on the lips as he set his stuff down on the countertop.

"Is Kaitlyn home?" He asked.

"No, she's at school," I said.

"Perfect," Harry smiled. We went to sit on the couch and he pulled me onto his lap. "I have a surprise for you after the performance tonight."

"What is it?" I asked.

"If I told you, then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore," he said, shaking his head.

"Did Kaitlyn or the boys help you?" I asked.

"Nope, but the boys know what it is," he replied.

"You didn't talk to Kaitlyn about it?" I asked.

"No, why?" Harry asked.

"Just wondering," I lied. What if it's something that Kaitlyn won't be okay with? It's your life Taylor. But I don't want to leave her alone here. Why the heck am I arguing with myself in my head?

"Taylor?" Harry said, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh what?" I said, clearing my previous thoughts.

"You okay? You spaced out there for a minute love," he said.

"I'm fine, just trying to figure out what the surprise is," I smiled through the little lie.

"Well, you won't know until tonight," Harry smiled.

"Okay," I sighed.

"Do you want to do something now?" He asked.

"Sure, like what?" I asked.

"Anything, we could go out or stay in, you choose," he said.

"Let's stay in and watch a movie," I said.