Making Bad Decisions

Two weeks. 14 days. 336 hours. That was how long it had been since Victorie fell asleep in Tom arms and began to question this whole plan.

But now Victorie was rethinking that, for Tom hadn't spoken a word to her or even acknowledged her being there since that night. She had been stupid to think for one minute that Tom actually gave a damn about her. Victorie was feeling hurt and angry at the same time and just felt like ripping someone's head off, preferably Toms'. Why did he have to be so bloody complicated?

Toms' POV

For the past two weeks Tom spent most of his time watching Victorie. He knew she had to be hiding something and he was right. It took him a while but he eventually pieced everything together. Well actually he found a journal Victorie had hidden in her school books.

Tom knew he probably shouldn't read it, but of course he did anyway. She wrote about how she came from the future to get information on a Wishing Well from him. How she had been using him the whole time just to get what she wanted.

After learning Victories true intentions, Tom had a plan. He grabbed her journal and left to go find her. It wasn't that hard seeing as she spent most of her time either in the library reading or in the common room reading. Since it was even o'clock at night he chose the latter of the two.

Tom was right; as usual Victorie was sitting on the black leather arm chair next to the window. "I know," he said as he walked up to her. "I know the real reason why you're here." Victorie stared at Tom, confused look on her face. "What are you talking about." She asked him. Tom held up her journal. "I have to admit, you are a good liar."

Victories' POV

How could she have been so stupid as to leave that journal laying around? "I can explain..." she began before Tom cut her off. "Join me."

"Wait, what?" Victorie asked even more confused. "You wrote in here that you were confused, that you didn't want to be on their side anymore...that you were having mixed feelings about me. So join me, help me become the most powerful wizard in the world, stand by me and share the power." Tom told her.

"Are you insane?!" Victorie exclaimed. "Think about, you could stay here and just not return to your time. We could be together, forever. You know about Horcruxes, I could teach you how to create one. Together we could become immortal."

Victorie thought back to the dream she had, how it felt so real. Maybe Tom wasn't the bad guy. What if she had it all wrong and Harry was the bad guy. "How do I know I can trust you?" Victorie asked him. "You don't, but think about it. You could be dead right now if I wanted you to be, but you're not." he said. "That's reassuring." She said sarcastically. "I know about the Wishing Well, I'll help you find it. Now do you trust me?" Tom asked her. "You know if I found it, I could wish you dead right?"

"Yeah, but I don't believe you would. So will you join me?"

"Yes..."