Twisted Thoughts

Present time

Not knowing. That's what got to Harry the most about Victorie being gone. He didn't know weather or not she was okay or what Tom Riddle was doing to her. If Tom found out the truth about her, he would surly kill her. It was almost morning and Harry was pacing around his four poster bed like he does most night recently. It seemed lately all his time was spent thinking about Victorie, spying of Malfoy to see what he was doing, or having his noes shoved in the Half-blood princes potions book. Harry hasn't been hanging out with Ron and Hermione as much as he used to and they noticed it. Finally getting tired of pacing he grabbed his shoes and a jacket and left to go see Dumbledore.

When he got to his office the door was already open. "Harry, I was just about to send for you. How fortunate. Professor Snape has managed to find an enchantment that might let us communicate with Miss. Davison..." Dumbledore said before Harry cut in. "You mean I'll be able to talk to Victorie?" Harry asked. "To write her a message yes. We are still not aware if she will be able to reply back or not." Dumbledore added. "Great! Can we send it now?" Harry said eagerly. "Professor Snape should have everything ready in a few moments."

Victories' POV

In the back of her mind Victorie knew kissing Tom was the stupidest move ever. But she had wished he never pulled away. When she asked him to kiss her she had no idea he really would. But that brief moment was ended pretty quickly when Tom pulled away from her with a confused and angry look on his face. For a moment Victorie thought he was angry with her. She watched as he stood up and walked up the stairs to the boys dormitories without giving her a second glance. Honestly, she had no idea what just happened. Tom had kissed her but then just left. Victorie sat there for a second before getting up herself and walking to her dorm. She only had a few hours before she would have to get ready so after changing Victorie decided to take advantage of what little time she had left and tried to get some sleep.

When Victorie awoke a few hours later she got dressed and headed down to the common room hoping to see Tom. She was so confused at what happened last night between them and wanted to know his thoughts. When Victorie woke up she thought the whole thing was a dream at first until she remembered it more clearly. It was finally donning on her what she had done. Victorie had asked Tom Riddle, Voldemort, the guy who in the future would kill her best friend's parents to kiss her. And he did. That's what got her the most out of all this. Why did he kiss her? Why did he not instead laugh in her face like in the back of her mind she was sure he would? And better yet why did he just walk off afterwards? Victorie had so many questions about the events of last night and she was planning on getting answers. Victorie would not allow Tom to play with her emotions like this. Looking around the common room she didn't see Tom anywhere. Feeling disappointed she left the common room and started walking to the Great Hall hoping he might be there instead.

Toms' POV

When Tom went up to his dorm he didn't go to sleep. He couldn't. He kept thinking of Victorie and what her lips felt like on his. Tom knew he sounded absolutely absurd and that he shouldn't have even kissed her but there was something different about her that he didn't see in anyone else. Victorie was Tom's first kiss. Of course he would never tell a soul that, especially not her. Most of girls at Hogwarts wanted him but he never felt anything but hatred for them. For everyone really. So why is Victorie any different? Why can't he bring himself to loathe her as well? Tom must have asked that question in his mind over a hundred times before he finally got fed up and punched the castle wall as hard as he could. This was so unlike Tom. The Dark Arts is where he channeled all his rage to, not acting out like this. He couldn't continue to let some girl get to him like this.

Victories' POV

"Forget Tom, I need to focus on what's really important. The reason why I came here," Victorie spoke aloud to herself. When she didn't see Tom in the great hall for breakfast she walked outside on the castle grounds really thinking about everything. This morning she was still in shock from everything that happened the night before but now her mind was perfectly clear. Well, as clear as it can get right now. Victorie knew she had to stop playing all these games. She was in his time to find out where the Wishing Well was, not to kiss him and start developing feelings for him. This was important, she had to save Harry. Harry. In the past couple of days Victorie hadn't thought of him once, and now she began to feel really bad for it. He was one of her best friends how could she betray him like this? It was all wrong! Too many thoughts and feelings were running through Victories; mind. Finally she just broke down on the grass and started crying. She was certain that if anything else could possibly go wrong it would. Her life was such a mess right now. But Victorie knew she had to try and be strong, for Harry, for the whole Wizarding wold. It was all in her hands and she couldn't screw that up. No more acting like the foolish teenage girl she was. Victorie had to do what was right, even if somewhere in her mind there was a small little voice that said she was making the wrong decision...