Lost In Time

Victories' POV

"Mrs. Weasley, I need to get out of here. I can't explain what happened but I'm okay. I need you to believe me." Victorie pleaded. "I don't think you understand the severity of your actions, dear. The future is not something to be messed with. Whatever you did in the past, changed things. But not for the better. Every death eater is on the lookout for you right now. Word got around about you, about all this time travel nonsense. They all want to be the one to return you to him. In our time, because of how you altered the past, Voldemort has spent all these years looking for you. He killed Harry's parents and tried to kill Harry because of a memory of you saying his name." Mrs. Weasley explained with a sort of disdain present on her face.

"I don't understand, if I altered the future, how could you remember the way it was before?" Victorie asked while tugging carefully at the restraints around her wrists. "Dumbledore is to thank for that. Before he died he gave everyone in the order a tonic. He said it was for hard times that would surely come. Whatever was in it preserved our memories. This is why you must not fall in to the hands of those death eaters. They don't know the truth. And neither does Voldemort. We've got to keep you hidden, dear. For you own safety as well as everyone else's."

"Hide me, lock me up, do whatever you must. But please don't let them kill my baby. You're a mother, Molly. Please." Victorie begged, trying anything to sway her support. "You have no idea of the mess you've got yourself in." Mrs. Weasley said walking out of the door. Victorie had run out of options and knew she would have to do something quick. She could hear many raised voiced down below all arguing over what would be the best option for handling the situation.

Victorie needed a way to call upon the Death eaters searching for her. It was by far not the best plan she ever had but at the moment it seemed to be the only solution out of this mess. She glanced down at the Dark mark on her arm and decided to give it a try. Using all of the energy she possessed, Victorie focused hard on the mark. She didn't know if this method would work or not but she had to give it a try. After a while the dark mark started burning on her arm.

The arguing downstairs raged on, from what Victorie could hear, Hermione was the only person even remotely standing up for her. Everyone else thought the baby should be killed, and some even voiced that Victorie herself could be killed or imprisoned. Victorie continued to focus on the dark mark, hoping she was reaching out to someone. It wasn't long until everyone came back into the room. This time however, a Ministry official was present too. "Victorie Davison, you are hereby under arrest of using dark magic and altering with the veil of time. You will immediately be transferred to Azkaban where you will await trial before the Ministry."

Lupin, Mr. Weasley, and Harry all surrounded the bed once the Ministry official was finished and began undoing the restraints. Once she was free from the bed, they hoisted her up and each kept a firm grip on her. Victorie fought against them the best she could trying to get free but it was no use. They dragged her to the door and down the stairs kicking and screaming. "The dementors will be here any minute to help escort her. We'll wait here until then." Lupin said shoving her onto the chair in the kitchen. Hermione sat down beside her and put a hand on her shoulder. "It'll be okay. Nobody blames you for what happened, we all know you were just trying to help. Everyone is just terrified right now of what's about to happen. They'll find a way to fix whatever he did you and you'll be set free." She said reassuringly. "You are all blinded by your ignorance." Victorie said loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. She was growing very sick of them treating her like a victimized child.

Before anyone could say anything back to her, there was what sounded to be an explosion upstairs. The immensity of it knocked many of them in the room to the ground. Before anyone could react to the situation several hooded figures walked in through the smoke now filling up the room. As they got closer Victorie recognised two of them. One was her former schoolmate, Draco Malfoy and his father. "I never thought I'd see the day where I would lower myself enough to step foot in this thing you call a home Weasley. But, it has been brought to my attention you have a very special guest with you. Where is the girl?" Lucius Malfoy said scanning the room until is eyes landed on Victorie. "You possess very strong magic my dear. No one, other than the Dark Lord himself, can send messages through the mark that way." He continued. The death eaters began circling room, surrounding Harry and the others.