Dirty Little Deeds

Victories' POV

Light had already started to filter into the castle and yet Victorie was still awake. Her mind was racing with thoughts of Tom and of the man she had killed. Somehow, she felt different physically and mentally. Perhaps ripping apart a piece of your soul has that affect on you.

However, it wasn't different in a bad way. Victorie felt more alive and more powerful than she had in her entire life, like she had just consumed a whole bottle of Firewhiskey. Throughout the night, Victorie had continuously justified her actions in her mind until there was absolutely no guilt left.

After getting dressed she made her way down to the common room. Tom was sitting on one of the leather armchairs, a book in hand and a look of pure concentration on his face. "What are you reading?" She asked him. He held up the book they had retrieved from the library and said, "I know where the wishing well is." He tells her placing the book down beside him. "So, where is it?"

Tom looks up at Victorie amused. "I still don't know if I can trust you or not. I mean, you did come here to kill me." He said while walking towards her. "I thought that killing the man was me proving to you-" Victorie begins before being cut off by Tom. "Oh, no. That was only the first little test. You'll have to prove yourself to me a hell of a lot better than that. Although, I must admit, you did impress me."

Victorie had expected this to happen but still couldn't help but to be infuriated by the fact he still wouldn't trust her with too much information. "Okay. What's next then? Who would you like me to kill this time?" Victorie asks closing the distance between her and Tom. She wanted to kiss him, to feel his lips on hers once again but Tom backed away with a smirk on his face.

"We won't killing anyone today. I have different plans." He said walking back up to their rooms. Victorie followed him without hesitation. "Hold out your arm." Tom orders. Victorie does as she's told. "You can be the first, if you agree of course." He adds. "First what?" She asks. "What do you think?"

"Deatheater." Victorie replies. "That's seriously what they're called? I don't know where I would have came up with that." Tom remarks. Victorie completely forgot there were things Tom had yet to accomplish that only she would know about. In a way, she sort of had leverage over him on that manner. "I'll do it." She tells him pulling up her sleeve.

Tom pulls out his wand and hold it to her skin. He begins saying various spells under his breath. At first it's painless, but after a while her arm started to burn. It felt as if someone was inside her skin scraping her veins with a dull knife. Victorie had to bite her lip to stop from screaming out. When it was finally over with she looked down at her arm. The serpent coming out of a skull was now on her arm. He pressed his wand on to his own arm to see if it worked properly.

She felt drawn to him when Tom did this. Like an invisible force was pulling her towards him. "It worked." Victorie tells him. Tom stares at her, glancing from her arm to her face. "From now on, address me as, Lord Voldemort." Tom said with a smirk.

Victorie knew in the back of her mind what this meant. He was submitting and dooming himself for the future ahead. She knew what her wish would have to be, to protect Tom from his horrible fate. He would become Lord Voldemort, but as an immortal with Victorie by his side. Victorie was determined to keep Tom from turning into the hideous monster he becomes in the future.

She smiles at him. "Of course, my Lord."