Jasmine & Jacob Chapter 19

Chapter nineteen

                                        __________________________________

The place was beautiful. There were tables all over the yard neatly arranged; family members and friends were having fun. Music was blasting from every boom box and children were dancing along with a few couples. Everyone was busy talking when. I slowly walk around to make sure that everyone was okay. I said hello to few friends and a few associate and of course Keisha was here with her boyfriend Derrick. It was kind of surprising that she helped us out that night. I stood there looking at the dog playing with one another and a few kids playing in the grass. When Kayla came over and knocks me out of my daze

“So I guess the drama is over” said Kayla with a cup of white wine in her hand.

“Yea thank god” I said smiling at her.

“The place is pack” I said

“Yea, today is very special”

“Why?” I asked staring at her

“Nothing, you will know in time” she said.

“So when are we going to have our girl night out?” she asked

“We can have it next week Friday” I said

“Yea!” she said hugging her knowing I had a weird summer and no time to spend with her or the other girls.

“Here comes your daughter” she said as I saw Sabrina running towards me.

“Mommy” said Sabrina with a rose and Jacob behind her.

“What is this sweetie?” I said lifting her up.

“Will you marry me?” she said Sabrina smiling and hand me the rose. I look into the rose to see a ring place neatly in between the petals sparkling so beautiful. I glance up at Jacob and he went down one knee, smiling, same time everyone started to grasp while Kayla smiling from cheek to cheek towards me as she took Sabrina from me.

I took the gold ring out of the rose and smell the rose. I inhale the sweet scent of the beautiful red rose.

“Will you marry Jasmine Walker?” he said smiling at me.

I blush knowing all the attention we were getting. I glance at everyone that surrounds us including his family who was all smile and his mother was on the brink of falling in tears.

“So?” he said

“Say yes mommy” said Kamala kneeling beside him. Tears filled my eyes.

“Yes” I will I said smiling in tears as he took the ring from me and place it on my finger, then he got up and kiss me lifting me off the ground.

“I love you “he said kissing me

“I love you too” I said smiling at him.

“Yeah!” said everyone as they made loud noises and music blast from the boom box again.

“Congrats” said Kayla as everyone else came to congrats me. His mother was the one who held me the longest while she cried.

So you can say I have fallen In Love with my Best Friend Jacob Jackson. The Best guy in my whole life soon to be my Husband. I thought as I smile at him. Until he pulls me out of the crowd and carried me around the back pulling m eon the grass and kiss me senseless.