The Book Interview

HERE IS AN INTERVIEW FOR MY BOOK ENDLESSLY IN LOVE

                                       ________________________________

1 : First of all , can you tell us how did you came up with this idea ?

 I cam eup with Th eidea in High school. I alway slik ethe feeling of Best Friends falling in lov eit's cute to me so I decided to write "The Best Friend Saga".

2: Endlesssly in love , the best friend saga , is an unique love story . What was your inspiration when you came up with the characters of this story , and the whole plot ?

 My inspiration to write this book is "Best Friends That have fallen in Love" and a part of th emovie thirteen going on Thirty. The Character where kinda a unique to me since I didn't wnat to bring any thing that anyone else has or anything. I am a big fan of Jacob from Twilight So I use is hi sname and I am just crazy in love wth the name Jasmine. I wish my real name was "Jasmine". =)

3: Jasmine and Jacob's chemistry and love is undeinable , even though Jasmine was afraid to accept that . For you , how can two people get over the opstacles that life is giving them and still love each other ?

 Just being patient with one another and trusting one another and mostly talking it out with out with drama and negative things.

4: In the very first chapter , we see how powerful is Jacob and Jasmine's chemistry . We get to know the characters as the story goes on , and we see that Jacob pushes Jasmine to be brave and confident . Can you explain his love for her ?

Jacob love for Jasmine was mutual from they they were kids but Jacob was the determine and strong minded. Jacob knew Jasmine was his wife but confronting Jasmine was the hard part due to Jasmine life triangle and personality.

5: We soon see that Jacob's gonna have to pretend he's engaged with Jasmine . But , they are already in love , they just gotta pretend they're engaged , and it's complicated because of Keisha and Merdic . Can you explain how do you untangle this web ?

 It's takes a lot of thought to untangle it since it was so much. I had to ask a few fans for support. Thanks to them. So I follow a few of their advice and got it all out slowly and tempting.

6: In the middle , we get to know Merdic's true colors and what he did to Jasmine . He's not what Jasmine thought he was , and she findes comfort in Jacob and with that their bond grows . How come didn't Jasmine tell the polie what happened?

 Jasmine was the type of person who like to keep things bottl eup and since she was a bit famous eveyone will be wondering what would happen but since Jacob got in between everthing started to fall out.

7: Besides they have to pretend to be engaged , for the sake of Jacob's carrer , he and Jasmine also have to pretend they have a daughter - Sabrina . Can you tell us how did they get accustomed to her ?

 Sabrina personality is type that anyone to get along with. she had this thing about her personality that links her to anyone she feels love around.

8: Jacob and Jasmine have lots of chemistry together . In almost every chapter , we see that can't lay hands off each other . Was it a bit uncomfortable to you to write their way to express mutual love aka love making scenes ?

 No it wasn't i enjoy writing since I enjoy exploring scenes in my minds and spilling it on paper. I knew that how i wanted it to be in the beging.

9: What is your favorite part from this amazing book ?

 My Favourite Part of the book is proposal and Jasmine & Jacob being around each other.

10 : Can you tell us , what would you usually do when you had writer's block ?

 Start writing another book....lol

11: How would you describe your book ?

It a strong chemistry romance filled entertainment.