Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 10|Part 2

As soon as I was dragged into the male restroom, Merdic grabed my wrist and pushed me on the wall. 

“Weren’t you suppose to be home last night” barked Merdic at my face as I bit my lips to ease the pain.  “I’m sorry but Jacob told me to stay over Cuz I wasn’t feeling well”explained jasmine. “I don’t want to hear about this Jacob guy, I’ve heard enough from Keisha” yelled Merdic.

“We have a wedding to plan and you’re out with this Jacob guy instead of helping me with the arrangements and to top it off, you stole my laptop, where the hell is?” he asked grabbing jasmine hand tighter making her whimper.

“I didn’t take your laptop” I said as before he hit me in the gut and I screamed as he pulled me up further into the wall.

“Where is my laptop?” he asked again as I tried to push him off me.  “hy the hell was Merdic blaming me for everything now a days and why the hell would Keisha come and tell him ,off all person, about Jacob, what was the connection.  “I’m talking to you whore!” he said as he pushed me in where the toilet was. I quickly got up trying my best not to hurt my hand just so that it would not get worse than it was. Without thinking I kicked him sending him into the glass behind but to no avail, he rushed back at me and pushed me back into the toilet when I heard someone calling my name.

“Jas is everything ok in there?” asked Jacob, before I could answer Merdic grabed me and told me not to say a word.

“Everything is ok” said Merdic imitating my voice as I struggled to get out of his arms.

“You bitch” he said flashing his hands as I bit him,but before he could Kayla, Mr. Duncan &  Jacob rushed in. Kayla helping me up and Jacob beating Merdic as Mr. Duncan tried to intervene.

“You better be home tonight” he screameds as he ran out the door with his busted face.

“Jasmine who was that?” said Jacob yelling at me as Mr. Duncan stared at me. I managed to get up as Kayla pulled me up while others came rushing in.

“Jacob calm down” said Kayla stepping in front of him.

“Jasmine who was that guy?” asked Kayla making matters worse

“Nobody” I said washing off my mouth in the sink