♣Jasmine & Jacob|chapter 5

Jasmine was going over some paper work, when the door burst open and close.

“I’m sure you know it’s a polite manner to knock before you enter” she said without evening look at him. Knowing it was Jacob. He was the only person she knows that doesn’t like knocking on a door.

“Didn’t I tell you to meet me at the café?” he asked, furious.

“And didn’t I tell you I had work to catch upon”

“It’s not going to kill you, for having coffee with me Jas” he said coming closer to her desk.

“You hate when your been difficult, you’re not always like this, something about you change and we need to talk about it”

“No we don’t, plus I’m not the one you decide to tag along with your family obnoxious knowing I hate Keisha” I said slamming the  folder shut.

“But you did say yes didn’t you” he said

“No Kayla did” I said, staring at him

“But you didn’t protest did you?”

“Oh for god sake Jacob you were the one who kiss me breathless, how the hell was I suppose to answer you” I said furious staring at him.

“You liked it thou, didn’t you, it did give me my answer plus a bit of doubts” he said smiling at me

“Jacob! Get out”

“I’m not leaving until you tell me what’s going on, I know your hiding something” he said coming around to her side of the table

“Jacob, please I’m not in the mood to talk” she said getting up and push her chair back.

“Well I am and I need to know what your hiding from me” he said sternly as I slowly step back away trying to avoid from been close to him.

“Don’t even try to run Jas, you’re not a fast walk much less a runner” he said coming towards her

“Jacob please I have a lot of work to do.” I said as she walked to the door to open it, I slightly open the door when it was slam shut and locked with the lock and I was forced to turn around facing Jacob

“You can finish them later” he said, as my back it the door and he kept coming towards me invading my private space. She fought to keep her breathing normal as she inhale if manly scent of Lemon mixed with Vanilla.

“You need to stop been so naive and difficult and you defiantly need to stop pushing your personal needs aside which need to be fulfilled”

With one more step he was so close her perfume smelled as if it had been sprayed on him instead of her. She was a lot shorter than him, the top of her head coming to his pectoral muscles.

 “Don’t even try kneeing me, it would be dangerous option”. He said.  He wanted to touch her, he would do anything to touch her, like he did once on his seventeen birthday. “I’m hungry” he said, his voice hoarse. Yes he was she thought and so because of the way his eyes darken with desire. 

And god she wanted him to touch her never had she been so weak for his touch. Jacob her best friend.”Jacob” I struggled to say above my abnormal breathing.

“You should leave” she said

“I won’t until you accept my request for going to dinner with me” he persisted.

“You know we don’t always get what we want Jacob”

“Well for your information, your one thing I will definitely push to get, no matter how hard you try trod push me away Jasmine, I want you, we’ve been friends for too long and my emotions are getting to me” he said against her ears.

“Well then I guess I’m going to play my cards really good so that you don’t get my decks” she replies

“Remember you’re not very good at games sweetheart, plus you’re my wife you have to play along with me until this is over” he said again

“Jacob gets a hold of yourself, I can turn this whole thing down but I wouldn’t want to disappoint your family, they are too kind to me”

“It’s not about my family now Jas, It’s about us, Just us, so accept the fact that you’re going have to  deal with everything I say and stop being a badass”

“Plus you’re an awful liar you know that, your kiss say something different while you say something completely different from your true emotions” he husked against my neck making me her Trimble

“Came down sweetie, I haven’t touch you yet”

“Jacob!” she said as she tries to push him off

Before she could let out another word. Jacob lips were on hers. Arm, wet and soft. His technique was a slow persistent and demanding one but still it felt as magical as Jasmine put her hands around his neck and draw him close closing very space that was between them. Heat licked at her with every stroke of his tongue in her mouth with his hands firmly on her waist.

He enjoy kissing jasmine, it did so much things to him. Her lips we’re soft and sensual, like honey. The heat inside him run from his groin to his head as he lift her off the ground placing her legs around his waist and lean her against the wall. Damn she taste good and felt good wrapped in his arms with her body pressed hotly against his own. But he didn’t want to take her here; he wanted her in his bed, in his house not propped up against her office door where someone could interrupt them. He slowly pull her legs from around him as he pull away for breath and set her back on the floor a she nibble on her bottom lips. To his surprise she grabs him by the shoulder notifying him that she didn’t want him to stop. So he continues to kiss her, devouring her mouth, lifting her off the ground again and running his hands on her legs.  But she grabs his hands and he places them on her back. As he pulled away from her lips and started to kiss her neck his cell phone rang.

He plan on ignoring it, Jasmine could tell by the way he held onto her and continue to kiss her neck. She wouldn’t blame him. This was one hell of a kiss. Damn he was good. So she unwrap her legs from around him and told him to answer it and he did. But he held onto her.

“Yea I’m on my way” she said and hangs up

“So dinner tonight? So we can talk, just talk” he said with his forehead on hers

“Ok, just talk I hope” she said looking at him

“Just talk and the girls want you to go shopping with them later for the family reunion and wear a short dress tonight” he said as he walked to the door and went out.