Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 12

Jasmine & Jacob- Chapter 12

-At Merdic House-

“What you mean by she’s not there” yelled Merdic at his daughter

“I’m telling you dad, neither Jasmine nor Jacob is there, I ask but no one will answer me” said Keisha searching her handbag on the counter

“Then where the hell could she be?” Merdic wondered

“I don’t know” said Keisha applying make up to her face.

“Do you know if they had any plan together, for this summer?” asked Merdic skipping through a wealth magazine.

“No not that I know off” said Keisha pulling her hair in one.

“Where you going?” asked her Merdic

“I’m going out with my girlfriends” she said smiling at her father

“Ok, but remember you have to be here by six” he said

“Yes dad” she said as she walk towards him and kiss his cheek.

“Hey sweetheart” said Lorena walking in and kiss Merdic

“Hi Mom” said Keisha picking up her bag of the counter and heading towards the door.

“See you both at six” she said as she went out.

“So what’s going why you look as if something is wrong?” asked Lorena sitting down in his lap.

“I won’t be able to get the money unless jasmine is there because he has a photograph of how she, that’s why he didn’t buy it when I brought you with me” he wrapping his arms around her.

“I told you this was going to be a hard, knowing how close knitted she is to those Jacksons and her father have people watching” she shifting in his laps to saddle him.

“Plus That Jacob Guy might be her friend but he’s in love with her, I have seen the way they both look at each, theirs is something intimate between them that’s why they all gang up on Keisha and I definitely don’t like the idea of bringing our daughter into this” she said rubbing his shoulders

“She’s only there for distraction “

“Ok, so what’s the new plan now that we don’t know where she ran off to?”

“I will find her sweetie”

“I want us to go back to normal and get out of here” she said kissing him

“Soon………….soon sweetie” he said kissing him

**************

-Meanwhile in Jamaica-

I pull on a sweater over my tank top before I pull the door open and step in the morning. It was still a bit chilly from the nighttime and goose bumps formed on my bare legs, but the sunlight warmed my face.

The place was a little damp from the early morning dew and the plants were soaked. The surrounding was very beautiful too bad I haven’t got a good view yesterday due to Jacob’s demand about me staying inside.

I took a deep breath and step on the pavement and walk along the stone area until I reach the edge of where the sand was. I took of my slippers and step into the cold sand. The sand felt good underfoot. It was grainy buy soothing. I wanted to get out of the house to think, to let my emotions get some rest and the urges of having Jacob all over me.

It was all confusing and Irestible, my feelings towards Jacob, First I’m in love and want him and then I’m miserable and thinking about Merdic. What’s wrong with me? I thought as I walk towards the water letting it run over my feet.