♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 6

Jasmine glanced around the crowded backyard and smiled at the many family, friends and invited guest she saw. There was nothing like an annual family reunion to bring everyone together. This one seemed even better than the last one because everyone had a lot to celebrate. Everyone was smiling, laughing and greeting each other in different way. They all seem happy. But I was shattered and in a turmoil.

                Merdic wants me to speed up our wedding arrangement and get very pissed when I tell him I’m coming here and sleeping over. Sabrina wants me to be here mother, if I had the money I would take her but too bad I don’t have a dime. Also Jacob wants her to pretend to be his wife so that Keisha can get off his case. Damn why was everything dump on her?

Everyone in this family adore her especially Jacob. They all enjoy her company but it was too bad that she couldn’t share what was going on inside to them they will all become over protected of her. She admires their care and concern but sometimes she want to fight a battle on her own no matter what. If it’s a mistake let her find it on her own. Taking Jacob in this will be a mixer of emotions and angry and she can’t afford to see him getting all moody and mushy. He was too considerate for that.

“Are you ok” asked Mrs. Jackson

“Yes I am” she replied

“You seems like you’re in wonderland, when everyone is here enjoying them.” She said, with a smile that touch Jasmine heart

“No I’m just admiring the happiness of the moment “

“I hope you’re not busting your brain about Jacob proposal “she said touching my hand. I looked at her and smile.

“it ok with me, I know he loves you, he wouldn’t do anything to hurt you, he just want to get that no good girl off his case and you can help him with that I know you can, I never forget that fight in my living room with you both” she said with a chuckle “Your quiet a warrior sweetheart” she said

“If you guys ever end up together after this scenario, even though I have a feeling you guys will, I will be the most happiest woman in the world it’s time for Jacob to find a woman and settle down and get his mind off those books for awhile an give me some grandchildren” she said smiling at me and Jasmine smiled back at her. Before she could say anything else mark the gardener came.

“Mrs. Jackson there is someone at the door who will like to see you, He said he’s an old friend” said Mark

“I wonder who that is” she said smiling

“I’ll talk to you later Jas” she said hugging me. And walked out and then she turn to glance across the yard where she Jacob looking at her.

“Mommy” said Sabrina pulling her dress with a lollipop in her mouth.

“Aw sweetie, you look so beautiful”

“Jayla gave it to me; she said mommy would like it”