14.

14.

the reaper

▲▼▲

     Bellamy and Octavia had found Chris and Amara walking while they were bringing Lincoln to the drop ship.

      "Bellamy, what the hell happened?" Chris asked seeing an unconscious Lincoln.

    "He's been turned into a Reaper." Octavia grunted struggling to keep him up.

     "Let me help." Amara said as she went to pick up Lincoln. "Where do we take him?"

     "The drop ship." Bellamy stated and they started walking.

    Once they reached the drop ship, Bellamy and Chris tied him up like they did once before.

     "What are you going to do?" Amara asked observing the two males.

    "Were going to save him." Bellamy said as he chained one hand to a wall.

     "You can't save a reaper. We've tried and nothing worked." Amara said confused.

     "Well you guys never had a real doctor." Bellamy pointed out before giving Chris a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be back, I gotta go get Clarke. Watch him."

     Chris smiled a small smile as Bellamy went down the ladder.

    "You guys are too cute." Amara said watching Chris.

    "Shut up." Chris blushed.

    "You make Bellamy happy." Octavia stated looking over at the young king.

     "Well I try." Chris said as Lincoln awoke. Lincoln thrashed around and yelled out trying to break free. "God I hope Clarke comes quick..."

▲▼▲

      "Hey, hey it's okay. He's been restrained." Bellamy comforted as Clarke climbed up and saw Lincoln.

     "Can you save him?" Octavia tiredly asked.

    "I don't know. I knew mount weather controlled the reapers -- but I had no idea they were making them." Clarke stated looking at Lincoln's behavior.

     "If that's what they're doing to reapers, the what are they doing to our friends?" Bellamy asked.

      "Nothing good."